Best Western Premier Hotel Slon
Hotel Lev Ljubljana(Ljubljana)
Central Hotel(Ljubljana)
  • Bar/Lounge
1,980 results
All reviewspillow menuold towncentral locationexcellent locationbreakfast buffettriple bridgedeluxe roomthe riverairport shuttlehotel restaurantthe heart of the citythe hotel offersbusiness tripmini bartivoli parkvery nice hotelthree bridges
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I was lucky to get one of the large rooms (comfort room) with a lovely view. But even without it, I believe my stay would be equally enjoyable.
The bed is large (and I am a tall woman) and comfortable. This is one of the cleanest hotels that I've run into and there is nothing that one would miss in a room. The variety of food served for breakfast is sufficient to meet the requirements of the most picky guests. And finally, ALL their staff is very young, professional, helpful and kind.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Great room in a fabulous city. Nice buffet breakfast.
We extended our stay here by 4 days. Got a good deal on booking.com

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I traveled to Ljubljana on business last year and stayed at the BEST WESTERN Premier Hotel Slon.

The staff were very friendly and very helpful. They arranged a taxi for me every morning and made sure the taxi was there before I got down to the lobby.

The hotel is very clean and neat. The lifts are a bit small but it was not a huge problem. My room was slightly on the smaller side but I didn’t really mind a lot. It had everything you needed with modern facilities. But more especially was very neat and clean! The hotel had free WI-FI access in the room and had a very fast connection speed which helped a lot since I worked every evening.

Breakfast was nice with a selection of fruits, pastries etc. I must admit that staff here was very friendly and super efficient. There was never an untidy table in sight!

The fitness center is situated at the top of the hotel with a view of the surroundings. It is a bit small but has the basic facilities. Yet again this area was always extremely clean.

The hotel is situated a few minutes’ walk to Old town, restaurants etc. I found the area to be extremely safe. You can walk around alone with cameras, handbags etc and didn’t have to worry a bit.

If I ever have to travel to Ljubljana again I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We recently stayed 3 nights at this property in lovely Ljubljana. We walked an easy 15 minutes from the train station with our luggage. Wonderful full breakfast included. The location is half a block from old town in a very quiet area of downtown. Staff were helpful but not very friendly. We had THE smallest room in the entire hotel with THE worst view; we had reserved well in advance, but I think arriving at 9:30 pm perhaps one doesn't get the best. I would stay again but definitely ask to see the room first! There was free wifi in the rooms and a small business center (2 computers) with free access. It was easy to arrange a shuttle to the airport through the front desk. Leave plenty of time because the shuttle picks up at several hotels and can take a long time to get to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I've stayed here for 4 nights. Very good hotel, perfectly located in the city centre. Good breakfast. The elevators are a bit small and slow, that's my only negative comment.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business