“Great food! ”

Ranked #76 of 609 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: Italian, Central European, Slovenian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ljubljana's most famous sandwich shop also includes a full-fledged restaurant and café (in addition to the original soup and sandwiches of course) on the expanded premises. The à la carte selection leans towards the Italian, with homemade gnocchi and ravioli standing out, but also offers a handful of Slovene favourites, and the constantly changing daily lunch specials are a good value. The warm cosy atmosphere is also conducive to dropping in for an evening drink or dessert. Dober tek!
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend during our last vacation and I can say the food is great (gulasch was amazing) and pretty cheap! The service was not too fast but very careful. Definetly recommended!

1  Thank Giuditta C
There are newer reviews for Paninoteka Restaurant

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Had lunch here, and ordered the English breakfast, which was enormous and came with three eggs! My son had an excellent chicken sandwich. There was a huge menu with a lot of choice. We thought it was very good value for money, and all in all had a very enjoyable lunch in a nice setting outside by the river. Friendly waiters who spoke good English too.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Ideally located next to the river, Paninoteka restaurant is well worth a visit.
A varied menu with plenty of choice at very reasonable prices. The food was well cooked and good size portions. The stuffed mushrooms for starter were excellent, as was the main courses.
A friendly waiter and prompt service in a lovely setting with a first class atmosphere
Recommended to all

1  Thank ARKAYESS
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We went here on our last night in Slovenia (8 day trip) and this was our best meal. Ticked lots of boxes for us; good sized portions, lots to choose from, good value, great wine and excellent service. We would highly recommend.

1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was there for lunch with friends and everyting looked good. I had white polenta with mushroom and cheese sauce and it was ok, although there was not enough flavour in the grilled polenta - I could do with a little more grilling aroma. Nevertheless, I tried the salad my friend ordered and it was great and the English breakfast also looked very good. The service was fast and friendly. I am definitely coming back to this place.

1  Thank Vanja R