Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews stayed longer apartment luggage pedestrian slovenia
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2017

Mescanka is centrally located, a minute from the river, restaurants, bars and shops. These are serviced apartments - not a hotel. Checking in and out was easy. The rooms were clean, large and well appointed with facilities to make hot drinks but not food. There are dozens of restaurants nearby so that's not a problem. I was very happy with my room and the comfortable bed. No lift but the young woman who checked us in helped me with my (large) suitcase.

Room tip: My room was on the 3rd floor and was very quiet.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights during our trip. The location of these apartments could not be better, our room looked out over the river and we were close to a great selection of restaurants. You could here some music from the bar below early evening time but we had no issues with noise when it came to bedtime. The apartments are really well equipped and you could easily stay here for a week plus, it was clean and had everything we wanted. What was really nice was how spacious the room was and the bathroom was also large.
We had a little issue on the first night when the shower flooded from the tray as the drain must have been a little blocked but the staff dealt with this the next day when we told them and we never had another issue.
I would definitely stay here again and felt it was very good value for money.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank My_wonderland30
Reviewed February 17, 2017

We booked Luiza but got Lili - not a problem, as the studio was excellent in every way: clean, spacious, well equipped, comfortable bed, great views of the river. Staff were friendly and helpful. Complimentary Slovenian/Turkish coffee and coffee-making gear is a great idea (but perhaps a bit purist not to have a cafetiere as well?). Excellent experience all round - can thoroughly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in top floor 1-BR apartment with extra sleeping loft, perfect for families. Staff were very friendly and accommodation, helping us arrange a day trip to Lake Bled and transport to Trieste. Fantastic location in centre of old town. Good value for money.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for one night in October and it was lovely, perfectly located in the middle of the old town overlooking the river.

Room was spacious, clean and warm. Staff very friendly, spoke fluent English and happily advised us on places to visit.

I'd stay here again.

Carl

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple