$167
Hotel Nox(Ljubljana)
$109
$105
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$182
  • Bar/Lounge
$149
$123
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Hotel Cubo(Ljubljana)
$172
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Central Hotel(Ljubljana)
$215
$192
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this guesthouse. Very pleasant setting, 10-15 min away from the city center. Very quiet rooms due to newly installed noise canceling windows. Rooms have AC, tv with a lot of channels and high speed internet that is reliable. Pretty much everything you'd expect from a guesthouse plus some, but a lot cheaper. It's a family owned business and, of course, I received the warmest welcome one could have. Throughout my stay I felt like I was home. I even got beer on the house lol. The owners are very friendly and helpful people and Tomaz (the manager) went out of his way to ensure that I got everything I needed. Ask them anything, they'll gladly help. I will definitely be staying at this same place whenever I visit Ljubljana, again. I enjoyed it that much.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
Cirman, Manager at Guesthouse Cirman, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2015

Hi Sam,

Thank you for staying with us. It was great meeting you and talking to you.

Take care. Hope to see you again soon.

Tom

Reviewed July 25, 2015

We highly recommend Cirmans after staying there three nights. They are very acommodating and helpful. Rooms are clean and of good standard so are all of the bathrooms and showers. Bus runs right outside the door to Ljubljana.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 18, 2015

Comfortable bed, clean, nice mountain view, parking, excellent wifi and great tv system! Only downside is that it's 10 minute drive from Ljubljana center. I would definetely prefer it in future visits to Ljubljana.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 16, 2015

This place is 10 minutes driving from Ljubljana center, on a very nice location with a mountain view. The room had a very comfortable double bed, ac, and bath with shower. The internet connection and wifi signal was excellent. I measured it in our room and it achieved approximately 65Mbits/sec.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Cirman, Manager at Guesthouse Cirman, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Thank you for staying with us!

We think having a great Wi-Fi connection when traveling is extremely important. With our enterprise Wi-Fi solutions we provide our guests with one of the best, possibly the best Wi-Fi connection in Slovenia. Depending on the device used to connect to our Wi-Fi you can reach speeds up to 200 Mbps. You can use it to connect to a VPN, download large files, stream videos of your favorite series from Netflix or similar providers, or you could just surf the web or watch Youtube videos with super speeds! Also, since we use the most advanced internet connection Fiber Optics the response times are extremely fast, so even if you're a gamer you can use your laptop to play online multiplayer games while you relax in your room without any interference.

Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Have been around Europe and have had lot of hotels to spend time in, but that was special. The stuff was so kind! We surely come back, I can just say positive things. They made our first impressions of the country very cool. :)

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank Lászlóvári Thom... C
Cirman, Manager at Guesthouse Cirman, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2015

Thank you for staying with us Thoma and Bernadett! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, we also enjoyed your company. Hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,