“Amazing!”

Marley & Me
Ranked #28 of 620 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean, Slovenian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Excellent choice for lunch or dinner in one of the nicest streets of old town. We are small and simple yet excellent..Just for you. Find out yourself! :). We received from Ljubljana municipality a certificate of quality. We are rated among top 15 in Ljubljana!
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Wow. The service and food at Marley and Me was amazing. We had the roast beef and the lamb, and they were just divine. I think you would be hard pressed to find better service in just about any restaurant. Highly recommended

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Went here on our last day before flying home based on Tripadvisor recommendations. The food is fairly simple but very tasty with a short but good wine list. The waiter was very friendly and helpful and ended up chatting with us which added to the whole experience. It is small and not fancy but we ended up having a great time and feeling very mellow. We were a party of 6 and I would have loved to have just whiled away several more hours here but we had to hit the airport. :-(

I will go back next time though! Nice salads and wedge fries but the pasta was tasty and large portions!

1  Thank gadgetgirlLondon
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This restaurant is super divine. We had Slovenian fillled pasta (like ravioli) as a starter, then deer in cranberry sause and roast beef + Slovenian cake and pear chocolate cake. I super recommend this restaurant. The owner is really ok.... We spoke about everything. Well done from Malta

2  Thank wdegi
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Went to this place because of TripAdvisor and I was not diappointed. =) It was a great tiny restaurant with amazing food and amazing service. I am an American and live in Italy.. I thought customer service was a lost cause for Europe until I came here. The prices were also very very reasonable. I would go there again in a heart beat! I ordered the medallions, recommended by the server and I'm glad I did. The presentation was great and the taste... the taste... yum! Go see for yourself =).

2  Thank N R
Reviewed November 18, 2012

It is a very small and very nice restaurant in the center and on the main street in the Old Town. A very relaxed place. Very good food and service.