All reviews music school music conservatory old palace old town the river sitting room large bedroom the staff was friendly and helpful two blocks beautiful city top floor location is excellent charming hotel stayed one night visiting ljubljana pedestrian zone suite
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here just x 1 night, passing by for job, we received a warm welcome, room was wonderful, old-fashioned with all services, very big room, unusual to find so typical hotel, the staff was very kind, there was a violin concert, we enjoyed a lot, I hope to return here. We did not use hotel parking, expensive, but there's a public cheap parking place very near.
It's located right in the old town of Lubiana, so we could walk a bit, very lovely, with a romantic view on the river and many bars, restaurants. We could not expect more

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

It’s pretty nice location to stay at Ljubljana.
We were so lucky to upgrade to 2 bedroom Suite. Spacious and cozy.
I liked the breakfast. Balance diet.
They helped us to heat up our food since all their microwaves occupied. Very nice and good service. Thank you very much!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I've stayed at the Antiq Palace hotel twice. Both time in huge rooms with living rooms and once even with a dining room included. The hotel is in the middle of old Town about two blocks from the parking area and another two blocks to the river. Its a beautiful old building with great ambiance. Friendly and helpful staff enhances the stay. The breakfast is good, and there are nice places along the river just 2 minutes away if you opt for a room without the breakfast. I definitely recommend it and will stay there again next time!

Room tip: If you have difficulty with stairs yu should ask for a room at the first floor
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

I can not speak highly enough of this marvellous building. We are in suite 3 and it is huge and with all the old features including two massive chandeliers in the main bedroom. The bathroom has a state of the art shower and jacuzzi, just wow. It is incredible value as well I guess we paid about £20 a night as part of a package. It really baffles me how people can criticise such a great place with really helpful staff. Thank you so much I will be back.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank charliec992
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We were in this hotel for two nights and enjoyed pretty much the location. Right in the old center and really few steps away from everything. Unfortunately the Spa ( one of the reasons we were there for) was not working. We decided to have a massage, but also not available. The bed was one big rumor every time we moved and the shower lost water all over in the bathroom. My advice is not to be too pretentious as I saw other people complaining about other things. It could be a great hotel, but it needs maintenance.

Date of stay: November 2018