I know Ljubljana and Slovenia well as I lived and worked there between 1994-99, right after the independence of the country. I have seen Ljubljana slowly moving away from the past. Today it got a serious facelift which shows its central European beauty. Ljubljana is certainly a hidden paradise for a weekend escape and Antiq Spa a pearlish cove. Everytime I return to my beloved Ljubljana I stay in this cove. The hotel is tailor made for families as all rooms are suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is one of the most recent and equally most unique additions to Ljubljana's accommodation offering. This 16th century former noble residence enjoys the premium location in the heart of Ljubljana's historic town centre and is the ideal choice for families as well as business and leisure guests looking for a unique and relaxing experience. Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa boosts 19 suites and residential apartments, 3 unique conference & banqueting suites, executive business centre, luxury day spa, leisure facilities, two bars and courtyards as well as several relaxation areas by the open fire - all in the heart of the historic town centre and just a stone-throw away from the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiq Palace Hotel Ljubljana
- Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa