We stayed at this hotel thanks to a Tripadvisor family package, otherwise we probably couldn't have afforded it. We stayed at a 2-bedroom apartment, 100 square meters. Very spacious, bright and clean; has 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchenette and large bathroom with separate shower and bath tub. The hotel is beautifully furnished; service was good though not very professional as others commented before me. Breakfast is lovely.
If you come with a car, don't try to find the hotel. You will need to call them and set a meeting place and they will let you drive into the pedestrian area where the hotel is. Hotel parking costs 30 euros per car per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is one of the most recent and equally most unique additions to Ljubljana's accommodation offering. This 16th century former noble residence enjoys the premium location in the heart of Ljubljana's historic town centre and is the ideal choice for families as well as business and leisure guests looking for a unique and relaxing experience. Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa boosts 19 suites and residential apartments, 3 unique conference & banqueting suites, executive business centre, luxury day spa, leisure facilities, two bars and courtyards as well as several relaxation areas by the open fire - all in the heart of the historic town centre and just a stone-throw away from the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa
- Antiq Palace Hotel Ljubljana