The hotel is situated downtown in a pedestrian area/ restricted
Driving area. Using a GPS to take you to the hotel you will probably find yourself arriving at a parking deck that is two blocks
from the hotel. We parked in this deck and walked to the hotel to find out what the best way to drive directly in front of the hotel was. We were promptly greeted by reception and given a map that showed us how to drive thru the pedestrian street in front of the hotel. The receptionist came out to the street and used a card to lower the barriers to the area so would could pull right up to the hotel. The hotel owns two parking spaces that are 1 block away from the hotel. These spots are 20 euros/night. There is also a parking lot that Is a few blocks away for 17 euros. The parking deck we initially parked in was 40/euros a night had we chosen to leave our car there. After check-in we were shown to suite XI. When you walk thru the first door there is a sitting room with a bar and an expresso machine. There is also a 1/2 bath attached to this room. The actual suite is ridiculously big. The bedroom
Is connected to a living room which has a large tv. The shower is ultra modern and looks slightly like a transporter from Star Trek "beam me up Scotty". Inside the shower there is a electronic panel that controls the water and music. This would already be a extremely huge suite but we still havent been to the other half yet where there
Is another large patlor with couches, chandiliers, and a fire place (don't think it works). The furniture fits in nicely. The only out of place decoration are the paintings which seem way too modern for the furniture. This was the largest hotel suite we have stayed in during almost 3 years in Europe. We paid about 160 euros including a great breakfast spread on booking.com. Would definitely stay again! Very
Dog friendly hotel. Very friendly staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The exclusive Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, is one of the most recent and equally most unique additions to Ljubljana's accommodation offering. This 16th century former noble residence enjoys the premium location in the heart of Ljubljana's historic town centre and is the ideal choice for families as well as business and leisure guests looking for a unique and relaxing experience. Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa boosts 19 suites and residential apartments, 3 unique conference & banqueting suites, executive business centre, luxury day spa, leisure facilities, two bars and courtyards as well as several relaxation areas by the open fire - all in the heart of the historic town centre and just a stone-throw away from the business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Agoda, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antiq Palace Hotel Ljubljana
- Antiq Palace Hotel And Spa