Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ljubljana
from $72.94
from $43.76
from $16.83
More Info
All reviews slovenian dishes unique experience great class cooking experience learn how nina classes teacher participants culinary slovene culture fun
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019

This cooking class is a fantastic opportunity to see how the cottage cheese dumplings are made. I am fan of Slovenian cousine, so this was perfect for me! The atmosphere and the host were great.

Date of experience: February 2019
Explorer02210932148, Guest Relations Manager at Cooking Class Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Hey! Thank you for your nice words! We are happy you had a blast! :)

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I visited my friend in Ljubljana and one of her surprises was a cooking class where i could learn how to make one of my favorite Slovenian dishes, štruklji. For sure i first said “yeah, right”. But i even surprised myself:). Špela really made everything so easy, interesting and fun. I really enjoyed and the whole group was amazing. And the food- wow! Do not miss it when visiting Ljubljana!

Date of experience: December 2018

Maja thank you so much for your review! We are happy you liked it and enjoyed our experience! :)

Reviewed April 25, 2019

As a foodie I participate in a few cooking classes on my trips to different countries, but this one is really special. I learned so much about Slovenian food and culinary heritage of this beautiful country. The food was amazing. I highly recommend this cooking class!!

Date of experience: April 2019

Hey Ana, thank you so much for your review! We are super happy you had fun. :)

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I was hosting friends from Canada and wanted them to try my favorite desert - struklji. I never learn how to prepare them, so I took them to Spela's cooking class. She introduced Slovenian food on a very profesional, homey way. It was great and fun way to spend and learn to cook simple, but healty food. Even for us locals.
Spela, thank you for amazing evening, canadians loved it!

Hi, thank you so much for your review! :)
We are happy you had a lovely time joining our class!

Reviewed April 25, 2019

What a crazy combo of hanging with friends in a cosy place, downtown Ljubljana and learn how to prepare Slovenian dishes...And in the end you don't have to do the dishes ;))

Date of experience: April 2019

Hey, thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you had a blast! :)