Tripadvisor

“Amazing”
Review of Tia's Pizza

Tia's Pizza
Ranked #130 of 723 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Description: An idea born from the desire to export centuries of culinary culture and tradition. More than 20 years of experience accompany the Pizzaiolo. His research and dedication to continuously improve the dough, focused in finding the right balance between quality and flavor, gives life to taste and to a new shape, where novelty is mixed with tradition.The result is a pizza extremely digestible, light, c
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious pizza in a modern place. The pizza is not round but rectangular. You have to eat it with hands and although it looks a bit small, at the end you realize is more than enough. The staff is friendly, the prices range grom 9 EUR onwards for a pizza.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm a frequent customer here, because pizza is too damn good to miss it out. I have now established, that service sometimes can be erratic, sloppy, slow and not adequate, but every time I get that pizza on my table, everything else fades away. I basically tasted everything on the menu, and I like every pizza there, but my personal preference are pizzas with tomato pelatti sauce. If I order a "white" pizza cause I like the ingredients I add pelatti sauce extra on :-).

As every other pizza, this pizza is best when it's hot, right out of the oven, but If you eat Tia's in 10 minutes, there's virtually no difference, it's even crunchy the next day, if you store it right :-)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

It is slightly remote pizza place where pizza is served on wodden tray and you eat with your hands. In my book it was a very good pizza but not among the best in Ljubljana. Others were more delighted. I recommend the visit as the experience is unique and food is tasty (maybe just not my cup of tea).

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We came here after a review we trust and it was really a wonderful experience. We tried many pizza places around the world and I dare to say this is one of the best ones. So tasty, crispy and light you can not wait to come for more! And what a great variety.
Also, friendly and efficient service. Simply great!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

is to come here and order Classica. I mean, do you go to Louvre for a souvenir shop? Look at the attached beauties, do they look like a Classica to you? Of course they don't and they are even better than they look.
Do you want a carpaccio on your pizza? Check.
Do you want pork cheeks on your pizza? Check.
Do you want 4 cheeses? Well, you'll get 5.
Do you want tiramisu? Smart move.

Why 4 stars?
- they promise salads and they don't mention anywhere that they are not avaliable on weekends
- the staff is like mononucleosis for dieting - they get the job done but I wouldn't recommend it

1  Thank Bor H