Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun!

If you want to do something different in Slovenia, I would recommend a day at the farm. You will be... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2020
bookmoron
Sofia, Bulgaria
via mobile
A different family day

I booked the farm day for my family and I must say it was loads of fun. Children were so happy... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2019
rodrigoblamadrid
Monterrey, México

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

I love nature and this was just the experience for me! A lot of different farm activities, including meeting the and,all, sitting in tractor, learning about crops and farm history plus also a bit of a cooking class with the housewife haha definitely something different!!

Date of experience: April 2019
KaajaW, Guest Relations Manager at Farm Life Slovenia, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Dear Daiort311,

We are super happy you had such a great experience! :) And also thank you for taking the time and making a recommendation!
Best regards!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Great experience of a farm just out of the capital. I especially enjoyed learning about animals and making my own bread. Food was delicious too. I'd recommend it to everyone who is looking for something different.

Dear Jakob K,

Thank you for taking the time for a new adventure! We are super happy about providing such a great experience for everyone!
Thank you for your review! Kind regards

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Great experience of a farm life in one day! We tried a lot of different things, from baking bread, seeing different animals, planting,... Great for solo travellers and families who want to show their kids how life on a farm looks like

Dear 801lanar,

Thank you for your time and recommendation. We are happy you had such a great experience!
Thank you again!

Kind regards

Reviewed April 15, 2019

If you're looking for something to do out of Ljubljana, you want to check this out. We tried different activities on a farm and ate great local home made food! Something completely different from what I usually do but would recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: March 2019

Dear AlbertE143,

Thank you for your recommendation about our offer! We are super happy your experience was great!
Thank you again!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I was looking for a different experience, something to do in the nature and this proved to be exactly it!

Dear Dusan R,

We are happy that we could provide you something different and you also liked it!
Thank you for your review!