Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews awesome beer local craft beers tasting experience beer making producers knowledge presenting
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2018

We attended the beer tasting Friday early evening, the young guy running it was a total beer geek and had real passion for beer which was great, nice load of snacks and the beer was varied and well explained, good way to get a weekend started, very enjoyable

Date of experience: May 2018
Simona S, Guest Relations Manager at Beer Tasting Ljubljana, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hello mightyfin, without a beer geek beer tasting wouldn't have had such an impact on the whole beer experience :) We are super happy to hear that you have enjoyed it and do come back, if in need for more beer-geek-facts or just fun :) Thank you!

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Even thought that I don't prefer drinking beer I love experience and trying various Slovenian craft beers.
I know lot more about beers and what is the diference between different types.
For me the best thing is guide who is a young brewer Miha with a lot of first-hand experience. I recommend

Date of experience: January 2018

Hey Ziga, you don't have to prefer drinking beer, we can make you like it a little bit more :) And Slovenia is thriving in micro breweries, so there is definitely a type of beer, for those who are looking for it, to be found :) Thank you!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I have tasted beer all over the world but this was a totally different experience. Not only that we had a great time we also learned a lot of interesting things from the guy presenting the beer I would recommend this activity to anybody that comes to Ljubljana.It was truly an awesome experience.

Date of experience: April 2018

Hello Ales, thank you for the nice words and we are super happy that we got to bring you such an amazing experience!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

It was my first beer tasting and I loved it! I admit… Beer is my favourite alcoholic beverage but nevertheless, I think this experience is awesome opportunity for the beer lovers as well as for the ones who do not praise beer up to the skies. Miha, our beer guide, in my opinion is one of the best craft brewer in Slovenia – because of the devotion and passion with which he does the business and because his beer Mister Russel is one of the best I have ever tried. These are the reasons why I think you should not miss the chance to be part of Beer Tasting Ljubljana! :)

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

If you want to know as much about Slovenian craft beers and have fun by doing it,this is what you want.The best 2 hours for beer lovers in Ljubljana.

Date of experience: March 2018