Hotel & Restaurant Miklic
Vitranc Apartments(Kranjska Gora)
$73
Best Western Hotel Kranjska Gora(Kranjska Gora)(Great Value!)
$151
Hotel Lipa(Kranjska Gora)
$116
$108
Official Site
All reviewsthe half board optionlovely suitecharming family run hotelportions are hugehuge roomeggs cookedfantastic hotelhiking trailscycling tourgnocchinon skiersmarked walksstayed here for nightswalking holidaysalad barski storageone night stay
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Miklic. In the beautiful alpine setting of Kranjska Gora, the hotel was very welcoming and impeccably clean. Rooms were spacious and both the breakfasts and dinners were good. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We've just returned from staying at Hotel Miklic for a week of half-term skiing. Suffice to say that we have already booked for next year, as we really couldn't fault anything about our stay. We had room 2, which is actually an apartment with two bedrooms, a lounge/dining area, a small kitchenette and a lovely large bathroom. Everything was absolutely spotless and there was so much space for us and our two young boys. Gregor and all of his staff were fantastic and couldn't have done more for us. The meals at Hotel Miklic are fabulous; breakfast was great with tons of choice, from pastries and strudels, to breads, hams and cheeses, yoghurts, eggs cooked whichever way you'd like, fruit and cereals. We were on a half-board option which meant we could have our other meal whenever we liked from 12noon through to 9.30pm! The choice for dinner was truly amazing, with starters, a salad course, a main course and a dessert included in the half board option. All of the food was tasty, wholesome and the portions were very generous. There is a lovely, big playroom downstairs where all the children (from many nationalities) played together. This is a lovely, friendly, family-run hotel and we can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank R2J2H
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you are to stay there in Kranjska Gora with your family for ski, no need to search for another one. Perfect care, excellent owner, very comfortable and useful large rooms equipped like home, incredible kitchen and unbelievable dinner options. You can not eat a dinner in such a quality and atmosphere in another restaurant around the area. The resteaurant is no doubt number one. The onion & garlic soups and all dishes are realy super, besides those sweats which is not easy to choose. A few meters to the skii lifts. I can not describe the hospitality of the owner and the staff. You must go and rest there for a few wees to stop the time. It will be a perfect rest with a low cost and with a maxiumum satisfaction. The only thing I may advise may be about the need for more mirrors in the rooms. Especially if you have young daughter:)

Room Tip: If it is available you may try the family room, like a whole flat 2 room and a saloon with a very nice bathroom. But all other rrom s are also very nice
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mungan
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have just returned from yet another fantastic week of being taken care of by the wonderful staff and the kind and caring family Miklic. Originally I was due to travel with my mum and my son but due to her being very poorly only Josh and I managed the trip. We had a room which was more than adequate in size, with a small fridge. We had a room each, one with twin beds and one with a huge double. Every one of our needs were met by the amazing staff who, as usual could not do enough for us. Sadly I was unwell for the whole week, but no matter, my meals were all catered for ..; which was great as I did not always fancy what was on the menu as I felt so rubbish! And I even had special medicine tea made for me when I really felt terrible! All in all let me tell you that if you want to stay somewhere where you will feel like an important person and not just a number in a big unfriendly hotel, this is the place you need to be!! Oh and let me not forget what great food they cook here too!!
Stay no where else in Kranjska Gora!!! Trust me!!!

Room Tip: Family rooms are huge!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great hotel in beautiful place of Kranjska Gora.
Very pleasant and helpful staff and owner. We had bigger room on 2nd floor facing towards Julian Alps. View from balcony was stunning!!
Room was quite spacious and clean. Bathroom was also very clean. Bed very comfortable.
Restaurant in ground floor offers numerous dishes and what we tried was very tasteful. Breakfast offered big choice of cold cuts, cereals, fruits and pastry.
Cooked and fried meals were also offered for breakfast.
There is car garage within hotel, free of charge. Free Wi-fi Internet is also available.
I recommend this hotel for short or longer stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple