Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed November 5, 2019

80% of the workers are rude, soulky, and not want to help you. When you ask something they are shouting. That was a very bad experience for me. This is the worst Ramada i have ever seen. Workers needs some lesson about communication.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ozlemkan
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Dear Mr. Ozlemkan

thank you for being our guests and for sharing your opinion about your stay at Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

I can not belive that you had such an experiance with our stuff. It gives me feeling that we realy did not do anything wright. I belive that we are good an d polite and this was kind of misunderstanding.

Still we will take you message very seriously and speak with all workers.

Thank you again and please come so we can proove to you that we care for you.

Best regards from me and my team,

Aida Kadić
Hotel manager

Reviewed October 2, 2019

There is a Ramada Hotel and a Ramada Resort in Kranjska Gora. Both buildings are rather near to each other. We had booked the Ramada Resort.
We were given a very large room with an extra bed on an upper floor. It had two balconies.
The amenities expected in a 4-star-hotel were all available. Unfortunately, neither of the bedside lamps worked. The bathroom had two wash basins. Be careful as there is a step between the bedroom and the bathroom.
The TV offered plenty of programs including international news channels and the Wi-Fi worked well, too.
Highlight of the hotel was the indoor swimming pool located in the near-by Ramada hotel. It was very large and had a pleasant temperature.
The only disappointment of the hotel was breakfast which was included in the room rate. Although it looked nice its taste did not meet our expectations of a 4-star hotel. Due to a tour group the atmosphere in the breakfast room was quite frantic.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank sumavax

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your stay at Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora and for sharing your detailed opinion.
We are very glad that our services met your expectations and that you were satisfied with hotel.

At the same time I am sorry about the breakfast and to read that we did not fill your expetations. We will see what we can do in future and belive me we will do are best to proove to you that we care.

Best regards,

Aida Kadić, hotel manager

Reviewed September 22, 2019

We love this hotel, it has such a great outlook from the rooms at the back, looking out onto the mountains, but what a shame the food in the restaurant lets it down. We were there for 2 weeks and the food deteriorated by the day. Wasn't very hot, and very much the same dishes and tastes every day. Lots of coach parties, so very busy at all times, and not a very relaxing experience in the dining room. Such a shame because the staff are very good and work very hard.

Room tip: The rooms at the back looking out at the mountains are the best
Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your kind letter about Ramada resort Kranjska Gora.

I am glad to see that you liked your stay at the hotel at the same time I am sad to read that you had issues about the food and experience in the dinning room. I hope that you will still come to our hotel and give us another chance.

I will pass this letter to my team.

Best regards,

Aida Kadič - hotel manager

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The hotel is in a very good location and it looks very nice. The balcony in the room is great, you can sit outside and enjoy the beautiful mountain view. Service was also very nice and the breakfast was oke as well. The only thing that is really disappointing are the mattresses. I can sleep on almost everything but these beds are seriously not comfortable. This really let down the quality of the hotel so please change this. Even a top mattress on it will probably make a difference.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank 261elle

Dear Si or Madam,

thank you for your review about stay in Ramada resort Kranjska Gora.

It was our plesaure to have you here as a guest, and even better pleasure is to let you know, that we will provide new mattresess and beds til 1st of Dec 19.

We really look forward to you visit to proove to you that we care for our guests and for the service we give.

Best regards from me and my team.

Aida Kadić
Hotel manager

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

We booked 2 nights several months in advance at the Ramada, when checking in we were informed they overbooked and we were being bumped to the lesser hotel down the road. Seemed ok until we realized we'd been put on a floor with an entire football team that was fairly noisy.
The room itself wasn't terrible inside but it looked out on the air conditioning and I can't help but think that perhaps if we'd been in the better hotel we'd have had gorgeous mountain views provided to most of the rest of the hotel.
Think twice about booking this place; they may bump you to a lesser room with no recourse.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank OregonIan111
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

This will help us to be better and to improve our service. Sorry about the football team. Yes we should give you another room, that is not so close to the team.We will do also about air conditioning in future. Even Kranjska Gora is getting hot in summer.

I will pass this letter to my team.

Best regards and I hope that you will come back again.

Aida Kadič - hotel manager