All reviews ramada resort ski slopes mountain view your doorstep swimming pool unique location room was large and comfortable coffee and tea making facilities overlooking the car park small slide balcony watching nice hot coffee special entertainment leisure facilities snowy mountains year period busy hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

On my opinion the best place to be in Slovenia if you like nature, skiing, mountains, walking, eating ..... very nice hotel ex Larix for familys... big rooms... amazing view from balcony to ski slopes in winter and caws and horses in summer. We are staying in this hotel for more zhe 10 years now ....every year 2 oe 3 diferent times. Rooms are nice hotel guide, placed under Aquapark ( my kids love it pool, jazuzzi, tobogans , amazing view to ski slopes)! Very goid food very nice stuf, speaks all leanguagess...ALL. hotel i in o e side placed in ski slope on the otger in cenetr of beautful small turistic town with big park platz.all staff are very nice. I room you ca cook tea... all slopes perfectle prepared... on Ski open 2018...full surprises...DEMO TEAM SLOVENIA and Austra...funny gams for kids....they begann the best hotel for kids in this are with mini disco , painting and games...my kids was enjojing...and we go back again mspring. For me absolutely the best of tbe best...recommended to all...big snow plaza...big hotel....top top top. Ski slop 40 m away...center 50 m away...pol park with lift...what else you need?

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dejangmb
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear Mr. Dejangmb,

thank you for your nice review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

It means to us a lot to read that guests are enjoying on holidays.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

I have visited hotel in February 2019. My daughter, 9 years old, husband and me.
Regarding position of the hotel, it is perfect for skiing. It is on ski slopes and straight from the hotel you go on snow and ski lift. There is different kind of ski lift (chairlift etc.). there is ski room in the hotel and it is easy to access on snow.
Everything is very, very clean: rooms, pull, area outside, etc.
All staff is very pleasant and open to help in every moment.
Unfortunately, rooms are very small. We have asked for superior room, since we thought that this means bigger room, but it means that you have mountain view. View is really worth it. All rooms are 19m2. At beginning we were disappointed, but later get use to it since we were all the time on snow, skiing or on the pool.
Food is good quality, but my opinion is that it should be kids corner where there is food prepared without spices and many things that kids usually do not want to eat.
I must add that ski school is great and that our daughter was very happy with instructors and last day they have gotten ski medal and organise small party for all ski students.
We are planning to get back next year but we will take suite to get more space for rest area.

Room tip: Take suite since all rooms are very small.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 512tijanag

thank you for your nice review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

It means to us a lot to read that guests are enjoying on holidays.

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We stayed now for the third and sure the last time in this hotel.
Overall the hotel is fine but there is too many small thinks that you are facing with every day that on the end of the wacation the stay in the hotel feels expensive for what you get for the price.
The price 560€ for 2 adults and 1 child (4 years ) with HB.

We stayed in room 141 for the second time now.
The rooms are small - we barely had enough place in the room with one king size bed and one additional bed for our child and one travel bag.
The walls are dirty like they were not painted for few years.
The eletrical outleet is only one spare in the whole room.
The flat screen TV is old and also without original remote - there was an universal remote. Also the channels list is so basic -only 30 channels were reachable.
The bedrooms shower is leaking and also the smell in bathroom after taking a shower was terrible.

All the meals were mostli the same all the days and werry basic for the price that we pay. When the restaurant was more crowded there was a problem wit getting all the food.

The pool area is ok, but we faced also the situation there one day, when the facilityes were so crowded that you barely can put your towels down and go to swimm.
And also the number of the extern guest at the pool was higher than the hotel guests.
- overall the entire number of the people at the pool area was too big.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

I am sorry for all unpleasant situations. I hope you will give us another chace to proove to you that we care for you.

Please stay with us.

Reviewed January 27, 2019

Stopped here en route from Croatia to Brussels. Second time in Kranjska Gora, but first time in this hotel. Rooms are clean and have balconies. The hotel and the rooms are a bit dated but the service is what you would expect from a Ramada. The breakfast was good. Nice restaurants and bars very close.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed last December.I would rate it only a 2 Star.Beds not comfortable .Food Basic.Lounge area needs more Computers only one Computer for hundreds of Clients.Noisy bar across the Road.Disturbs your sleep.Francis

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Dear Mr. Kevin D.,

thank you for your comment on Tripadvosor about your stay at Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

We are aware of issues that you exposed and we will do are best to improve them.

Please give us another chance to prove to you that we care for our guests.

Aida Kadić, hotel manager