All reviews ramada resort ski slopes mountain view your doorstep swimming pool unique location room was large and comfortable coffee and tea making facilities overlooking the car park small slide balcony watching nice hot coffee special entertainment leisure facilities snowy mountains year period busy hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We stayed now for the third and sure the last time in this hotel.
Overall the hotel is fine but there is too many small thinks that you are facing with every day that on the end of the wacation the stay in the hotel feels expensive for what you get for the price.
The price 560€ for 2 adults and 1 child (4 years ) with HB.

We stayed in room 141 for the second time now.
The rooms are small - we barely had enough place in the room with one king size bed and one additional bed for our child and one travel bag.
The walls are dirty like they were not painted for few years.
The eletrical outleet is only one spare in the whole room.
The flat screen TV is old and also without original remote - there was an universal remote. Also the channels list is so basic -only 30 channels were reachable.
The bedrooms shower is leaking and also the smell in bathroom after taking a shower was terrible.

All the meals were mostli the same all the days and werry basic for the price that we pay. When the restaurant was more crowded there was a problem wit getting all the food.

The pool area is ok, but we faced also the situation there one day, when the facilityes were so crowded that you barely can put your towels down and go to swimm.
And also the number of the extern guest at the pool was higher than the hotel guests.
- overall the entire number of the people at the pool area was too big.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

I am sorry for all unpleasant situations. I hope you will give us another chace to proove to you that we care for you.

Please stay with us.

Reviewed January 27, 2019

Stopped here en route from Croatia to Brussels. Second time in Kranjska Gora, but first time in this hotel. Rooms are clean and have balconies. The hotel and the rooms are a bit dated but the service is what you would expect from a Ramada. The breakfast was good. Nice restaurants and bars very close.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your nice review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

I hope you will come back again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed last December.I would rate it only a 2 Star.Beds not comfortable .Food Basic.Lounge area needs more Computers only one Computer for hundreds of Clients.Noisy bar across the Road.Disturbs your sleep.Francis

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2018

Dear Mr. Kevin D.,

thank you for your comment on Tripadvosor about your stay at Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

We are aware of issues that you exposed and we will do are best to improve them.

Please give us another chance to prove to you that we care for our guests.

Aida Kadić, hotel manager

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Excellent location in the centre of the village, stunning scenery all around.

A wide choice of walks in the area ranging from easy to long and strenuous.

Rooms in the hotel fine, comfortable and clean. Beds comfortable. Room beautifully cleaned by our room maid.
Safety deposit box extremely useful for valuables, documents etc.

Buffet dining in the restaurant was on the whole good but there were a few issues we were not happy with :-
1. Only on our last day did we find dinner plates heated;
2. Similarly food was rarely sufficiently hot;
3. At breakfast scrambled eggs often rubbery and unpleasant, fried eggs very good;
4 On a few occasions bacon was burnt and very chewy.

However on the whole we enjoyed our stay very much and would highly recommend this hotel.
PS Bike rental available across street.

Room tip: Recommend room overlooking village square.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for your review on Tripadvisor about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

I was very happy to read that you liked your stay at our hotel. I'm sorry you were not satisfied with the food supply.
We will take this comment very seriously and we will try to improve our service.

I will pass this review to my team.

Best regards,

Aida Kadić - hotel manager

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I’m writing this review from room 212 at 12:30 am , I can’t sleep because the hotel has no air conditioning and we can’t have the windows open because of the noise from the drunks shouting in the bar across the street. We are supposed to have a king size room, he must be a very small king . One small wardrobe and shelves to put your clothes on no draws . Power points in all the wrong places and one in the right place. The shower is so small a five year old would struggle in it . Basin in the corner with two mirrors so it’s difficult to shave. I’m desperately trying to think of something nice to say about this hotel but I can’t . The beds are way too soft and the hotel should probably be a 2* no way is it 4*

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 875DaveS
aida k, Manager at Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Mr.Dave S.,

thank you for your review about Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora.

We are aware of all issues that you mentioned and also the noise from the bar cross the street. Your letter will help us to improve our service and work on buying new hotel equipment.

Thank you again for helping us. I hope you will give us another chance.

Looking forward to welcome you in the hotel again.