All reviews superior room swimming pool buffet style smaller pool velux window ski slopes both breakfast and dinner free ski lockers hotel staff is wine and beer julian alps first floor lovely hotel plenty of choice cakes meal times twin beds
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Very high quality accommodation, containing: Good food, great accommodation, fantastic facilities.
Although lacks some minuscule finishing touches, as personally I find the hotel slightly outdated mundane and in need of a touch up, and I feel alike the gym is moderately lacklustre. But over all would highly recommend visiting. Staff are very friendly and are always there to help, offering fantastic services and immense gluten free food. Over all due to the fantastic atmosphere and quality of service, I'd give this four stars.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank mattb2001
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We booked our holiday through Balkan holidays. The price we paid we weren't expecting a such a nice hotel. The pools were very nice indeed as was the hot tub.
The gym and sauna were nice too. I had a massage one day and thought how good it was. The overall condition of the hotel is very good. We had a superior room on the ground floor with a balcony. The room was very nice we had a door from the bedroom to a hallway before the door to the room so it stopped any noise. The shower pressure was the best I have ever come across it was like having a massage.
All of the staff were very polite and friendly. The food was excellent a really good choice every night. I really don't know how they do it for the price. it was just a short walk to the slopes and the skiing is ideal for families and beginner's. The restaurant wine prices were very reasonable as well. I would thoroughly recommend the hotel and the area surrounding it. well done to all the staff.
Hope to visit again.
Steve

Room tip: we had room 12 I could not find a fault with it.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank playford
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Great Hotel with friendly staff, good food and excellent accommodation ( we were on the ground floor). Quite location but only a 5 minute walk to the ski school. Not the place to stay if you want a lively bar, which was perfect for our group as we're not party people. . We enjoyed it so much we'll be back next year.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank joboz53
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a week we are having at Hotel Lek six ladies New to skiing all of a certain age roughly ... 50 .... hotel is lovely room
12 has balcony .. shower and so spacious for all your gear . Boot room in basement and all staff very lovely friendly and helpful ..food half board breakfast and dinner good hearty food to set you up well for the slopes ... swimming pool and jacuzzi to help ease those aching muscles .. after ski lessons ... book a Thai sports massage in the hotel in the spa area ... 50 mins -€40 if resident ... legs feel better already best thing I did after day 4 of skiing .... small town all in waking distance .... will come back with my teenage boys next year coz they will love it ... ski area is great for beginners more experienced skiers may get bored quickly xx

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Angela1066_11
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Clean, comfortable hotel with very pleasant staff. Free WiFi throughout. Good pool and spa facilities. Buffet style meals on half board with very good choice of local fare. Informal dress code though some clients choose to dress for dinner and why not. A short walk 950ft see map from the slopes though ski lockers available on piste.

Date of stay: January 2017