“Fantastic ski / board instructors and ski hire”
Review of Intersport Bernik

Intersport Bernik
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a week in Kranjska gora. We used intersport Bernik for ski / board hire and instruction. They are Superb. The equipment was very good from the hire shop but the instruction was fantastic. I had Blaz for snowboard lessons and he got me doing things I never thought I would. He was helpful and patient. I couldn't recommend him enough. My little girl had Jure for ski lessons and had a wonderful week. I will defiantly use their services again. We had an excellent holiday.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have stayed in the apartments for 2 years now and are impressed with them. They are always spotlessly clean and well equipped. The added bonus is that they also offer discount for other Intersport services in the village including the ski school and hiring equipment. We booked our airport transfers with them this year and they were good value and it worked well.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Friendly instructors, who spoke brilliant English. Excellent for families. Private lessons reasonably priced and worth while.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We have used IB two years running and have progressed from bottom intermediate to black runs! Great instructors with English better than some people I know who live in England!
We have had both Ales and Ali and were very pleased with their instruction, the timing of the lessons, what they covered and how we progressed. Groups are not too large, but are a nice size that you get to meet and learn from the other participants.

1  Thank JoB21
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Get your skis and boots from here as soon as you arrive- Best boots here that I have ever hired and a good service too.

1  Thank starpyrowhittle