“Great first time experience”

SkiSchool.si Kranjska Gora
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are ski school with one of the best team of instructors in Slovenia.More than half of our team has the highest possible qualification for ski and/or snowboard instructor. Members of our team are former and current Slovenian Demo team members and many instructors with international experience!With highest customer satisfaction rate in Kranjska Gora we will make sure you receive the best possible service.We offer:- Ski & snowboard school (group and private lessons)- Kindergarten for kids while you are skiing- Ski equipment rental (skis, boots, snowboards, clothes, sledges,...)- Ski Service and tune-up
Reviewed March 17, 2013

That was one of the best holidays we had. Kranjska Gora was a superb and ski school was a highlight of a trip. Staff is very friendly and helpful with pitch perfect english. They really know how to teach skiing and are perfect with kids. So special thanks to Lorna, Jaka and the small funny guy in service. We will come back.

3  Thank Dean B
Matej K, Manager at SkiSchool.si Kranjska Gora, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thanks for great review. We are happy that we made your stay in Kranjska Gora even more pleasant. Gaber (small funny guy in service) was really excited to get mentioned in review, usually only instructors are the ones getting all the praise. If and when you visit us again, mention that you left us review and we will give you small bonus.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

That was great experince. I have just finished First Time Ski School and I can not wait to go again and do next level. Our instructor Ziga was brilliant, proffesional and friendly. Always willing to give help and advice, very patient and positive. With smile he motivated and encuraged everyone to enjoy skiing. It was true pleasure to me to spent time with someone who got such a great passion for teaching and skiing.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My partner learned to ski here, and she had nothing but praise for the school. Friendly instructor and an hour long certificate party at the end, with fun and games, and some fun displays on skis' and snowboards from the instructors. Excellent!!

2  Thank smallstone
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The staff and instructors are great. We had one on one lessons which is the way to go. Their equipment is good and well maintained. Doman, my instructor, was friendly and patient. Refreshed my skiing skills in no time.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Booked a group snowboard lessons and rented equipment. When picking up the equipment it was clear that it was fairly new, good quality and well maintained. The board had only some tiny scratches on the bottom and had been waxed recently, the boots were probably new this season since they didn't have a powerful odour inside unlike some others I've rented in the past.
On the first day I met my instructor - Peter or "Perro" - who has good English. It turned out I was in a group of one that day so the two hour group lesson became a 1 hour private lesson (but without a price change). The second day there were three others in the group so the lesson lasted the full two hours. I'd recommend the private lessons as I felt more was done during the 1 hour on the first day than the two on the second - since there was no waiting for the least capable in the group and instructions only need to be given in one language rather than explained in several. The instruction was good.
Would recommend!