Stayed here forhristmas 2012:
Good 3 * hotel
Great kids club and childcare - you can use this even when not staying at the hotel.
Rooms far too hot
No family or adjoining room for families with 3 children
Cot charge for 6 nights €42 (a joke!)
Although it sounds great being 'ski in/ out' the hill to hotel was awkward and like a sheet of ice. Due to the nature of resort you are actually better staying at the bottom of the resort where there are plenty apartments and hotels nearer to lifts and ski hire etc.
Lorax is a very nice one!
Also if traveling with Thomson or crystal beware of booking all hire etc through them as it is actually cheaper to do it yourself also the card charges they warn you of are not true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its cosy and relaxed atmosphere, families particularly favour the Alpina hotel. Among points in its favour is its location right on the ski slope, which enables you to simply step out of the hotel and start skiing in winter or take one of the many walking paths in other seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alpina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpina Hotel Kranjska Gora
- Alpina Resort Kranjska Gora