“Go with the friends of Sport Mix” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Rafting on Soca River Adventure from Bovec
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Bovec
More attraction details
Owner description: Sport agency SPORT MIX was founded in 2001. Our most important goal has always the been well-being of our guests so that they can have a pleasant and relaxed experience with us. With each passing year, we are succesfully improving and upgrading our mission which is evidenced by our satisfied guests and many true friendships forged through our common journey. Our SPORT MIX team is something special. We are living our dreams. Fulfill your dreams with us!
Munich, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Go with the friends of Sport Mix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Primoz and his team are more close friends than a simple provider in Bovec meanwhile. They do everything they can to assure a safe, reliable but also relaxed trip on the beautiful Soca river or a canyon.
Fair prices, perfect equipment fully flexible and good guides!
Hope to come back soon. Thanks a lot!

1 Thank U L

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Knowledgable, friendly and just awesome fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Sports mix had expert guides, friendly staff who's goal was to ensure you had a wonderful time. I was a beginner kayaker and I felt safe and learnt so much on the 4 day kayak school. The guides provided expert coaching suitable for different skill levels and the outfit of equipment was comfortable and all inclusive.

The place really is value for money in terms of service provided and satisfaction .

Go Sports Mix!

1 Thank StaceyLy
Stockholm
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Minirafting in bovec”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Fantastic instructions, safety first, nice people. Should be your choice for watersports in bovec! Our friends did hydrospeed which they really enjoyed.

1 Thank Lukas G
Purcellville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“#1 in Bovec”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

My sister and I recently visited Bovec on a road trip through the Alps. The town was amazing! We had decided to go kayaking on the Soca River and thankfully we had gone with SportMix for our tour. When we arrived in the morning, we were greeted by Primoz and Peter, who quickly showed us the small town friendly atmosphere that made their tour so great. After driving us down to the river, Peter instructed us, VERY patiently, on how to properly use our kayaks. Once we had learned the proper techniques, we headed down river. Peter helped us at every possible opportunity, along with telling us some great information on kayaking and the surrounding area. The views were absolutely spectactular! We arrived back in one piece, thanks to Peter, and were once again greeted by Primoz. When we got back to their shop, Primoz was kind enough to show us attractions (hikes, waterfalls, etc.) that we would enjoy during the rest of our stay in Bovec. This was an absolutely awesome experience! SportMix is a great company with an even better staff. Of my three week tour of Europe this was by far the most enjoyable activity my sister and I partook in. I highly recommend SportMix to anyone visiting even remotely near Bovec. Truely a great experience with people that made me feel right at home!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Theodore T
Mulhouse, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely perfect, quick and customized service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

As I traveled through Slovenia last year, I couldn't forget to see the Julian Alps and to practice some extreme sports. There were I had accommodation before, the girl told me that Bovec was the nicest place for this kind of experience and that the landscape was just beautiful there. She was definitely right. So, I decided to go to Bovec. But there, I had to find a shop that proposes such activities. I went to sport mix in Bovec. Don't ask me why I went to this company, but anyway, I didn't regret my choice. I explained to the boss, that I wanted to do everything in just one day because the forecasts for the following days were bad. He was very friendly and did all what is possible to realize my wish and he achieved it because he was well organized and able to plan absolutely everything. I know that I asked him something pretty difficult and it makes this even more impressing ! I could do hydrospeed and rafting in the morning, canyoning and paragliding in the afternoon.

In the end, he even helped me to find an accommodation for the evening. If by luck he were to read this article, I would like to say him "hvala puno (thank you very much)" once again and a big hello to his excellent paragliding guide who really looks like Chuck Norris !

Visited July 2012