Hotel Bohinj is a medium sized modern hotel built next to the old royal hunting lodge just a few minutes from the shores of Lake Bohinj. Rooms are clean and large and the suites (all with balcony) are superb and, with a king size bed and living room with sofa bed, can accommodate up to four comfortably - ideal for a group of sharers or a family. Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet, is plentiful and of good quality. I noted the comments about dinner but, as there are so many good restaurants and eateries in the area, my advice is to take Bed and Breakfast only. Gostilna Rupa in nearby Sredna Vas (5km) is to be recommended, and there are a number of options in Stara Fuzina, a short walk from the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bohinj is re-opening the door for all who wish to be a part of unspoiled nature. Suitable for families as well as for those who are more adrenaline-driven. To enjoy summer sun, canoeing, kayaking on a beautiful Bohinj lake, for those who want to see natural attractions or go hiking in Julian Alps or just to enjoy genuine Bohinj and visit traditional events. New team took over the management of Hotel Bohinj. We will rely on our experience in Skihotel Vogel and Camping Zlatorog Bohinj. Our mission is to bring various Bohinj tourist accomodations to a higher level of hospitality. In hope of a pleasant vacation in Hotel Bohinj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bohinj reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohinj Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Bohinj Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero