Staying at the Bohinj Hotel 21-28June 2008. Nice location if you enjoy walking, however no recommended for a family. Bohinj has a lake, a waterfall and a ski lift. Plenty of places to walk, but that is all. There is a bus service every hour or so. My worst experience is the food. The hotel Bohinj does not offer a wide range of food, so if you would like something veggie you will be disappointed. we have complained to the rep, so the next step is the travel company. Other than that the suite rooms are spacious, cleaned regularly and can hold up to 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bohinj is re-opening the door for all who wish to be a part of unspoiled nature. Suitable for families as well as for those who are more adrenaline-driven. To enjoy summer sun, canoeing, kayaking on a beautiful Bohinj lake, for those who want to see natural attractions or go hiking in Julian Alps or just to enjoy genuine Bohinj and visit traditional events. New team took over the management of Hotel Bohinj. We will rely on our experience in Skihotel Vogel and Camping Zlatorog Bohinj. Our mission is to bring various Bohinj tourist accomodations to a higher level of hospitality. In hope of a pleasant vacation in Hotel Bohinj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bohinj reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohinj Hotel Bohinjsko Jezero
- Hotel Bohinj Slovenia/Bohinjsko Jezero