Book In Advance
Tours from Bananaway tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews paddle boarding great instructor great activity lake bled gregor nusa paddling session tour taught instructions fun blast guide slovenia bohinj life
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Iris was my sup tour guide, and she was a delight! Really friendly and knowledgable, exploring lake bled from the water was a highlight of my trip to slovenia, could not reccomend enough. Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Gregor the instructor made us the best sup tour. He taught us how to paddle, explained about the views, and we had a great conversation. He was very friendly and funny. Had a really great time, would definitely do it again, and I highly recommend bananaway. They even gave us a real banana on the end.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing time with Spela at lake bled on the paddle boards. Was the first time I've paddle boarded and Spela was a great teacher, I had a blast. Will have to return to Slovenia to do the Soca Valley tour!!

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I had a great day with Bananaway, getting to explore Bled in a different way. The short hike is absolutely worth the stunning views and paddle boarding was amazing on a picture perfect glass lake. Our guide Amanda was fantastic, providing great photos and taking us through yoga sequences on the boards. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants a bit more action in their Bled day.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

It was a very nice experience. Seeing Bled from a different perspective was great. Our instructor Alenka made the experience even greater. I would recommend paddle boarding to everyone who likes a little bit of adventure.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Light workout; viewing Bled from a different perspective (and I know Bled like the back of my hand, so finding a new perspective was a challenge); fun conversations; learning a new skill with the help of Alenka who was immensely patient; loved the fact that we were in a small group; definitely something I would recommend to others

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time paddle boarding with Alenka! She was very patient with us two girls who knew practically nothing about paddle boarding. We had so much fun paddling to the island and playing some games in the water. Highly recommend this activity and our wonderful instructor Alenka (who took some fabulous photos too). A must do activity in bled

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We booked on a group tour and the paddle boarding at Lake Bled was one of the activities. We were able to get on the boards quickly and make our way onto the island, and spent a good amount of time on both the island and lake. Nuša was our guide and she helped make the activity extremely fun and enjoyable! If I were to go again I would definitely book an activity with Nuša and Bananaway.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Due to bad weather, they had to cancel the planned booking. Silverlining, I was given plenty of notice ahead of time, alternate day, or different tour in nearby city. I choose refund solely because my schedule was fully booked. I absolutely recommend this company

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic morning with Amanda learning to paddle board and do yoga on the board too, as well as visit beautiful Bled island - great instructor and perfect end to our stay!

1  Thank Natalie W