“Great restovrant”

Finefood Penzion Berc
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Bled
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant set in an idyllic flower garden in front of an old farm house dating from 1843 with 40 seats inside. Regional cuisine, great wine list with Slovene wines, top desserts and live piano music every night. We are open every day from April until 10th November, from 17:00 - 23:00hrs. Welcome :)
London
“Great restovrant”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great food great service place you must visit in bled. Ps .you must try deserts. I had black angus steak it was perfect,for desert I had chocolate bomb perfect again

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Hampshire
“Delicious food, great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a great restaurant; tasty food, attentive service and pleasant surroundings. I recommend the steak (€24) and the risotto (about €10) - they were full of flavour and perfectly cooked. Don't leave before you have a dessert :)

2 Thank cate_devine
Budapest, Hungary
“The biggest disappointment in Bled”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place was recommended by a lot of people, also the ratings are very good, so we decided to try it for a dinner.
All of the tables were occupied, however there were 2 tables which didn't had anything on. We stand there for 10-12 min, but none of the waiters asked us what do we want, or why are we here, or showed us to a table...

1 Thank Faraleth
kironm, Owner at Finefood Penzion Berc, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We are deeply sorry for what you have experienced in our restaurant. It is the opposite of what we would like to achieve. Thank you for your review, it will help us to improve our service.
Regards,
Miha Berc
Bolton
“Superb”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We ate at the Penzion Berc 3 times during our recent stay in Bled. Each time we ate out in the garden. The atmosphere was lovely every time, particularly when the pianist was playing. The food is more than just fine - it is perfect. I really cannot think of any way in which the service or the food could have been better. The staff are discreet but friendly. The Superbowl dessert will live with me for a long time.

London, United Kingdom
“Truly fantastic”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I went here with my family expecting a good meal as the reviews are so good; I was not disappointed. The starter of the local ham and cheese platter was a very nice and light start to the meal. The main course of grilled chicken was very good and the spelt rice was surprisingly good. The desert was the crowning glory of the meal. The best cream slice I had in my whole time in Bled. To say the service was fantastic would be an injustice. I only wish I had gone there every night.