All reviews electric bikes the owner e bikes lake bled tasting menu sparkling wine fantastic restaurant comfortable rooms homemade jams perfect place to stay trout breakfast was delicious pension mayer minute walk lovely room truffle quiet area
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place is warm in the eyes Romantic, full of blooming flowers every corner of the place. Room was spacious bathroom also big. And a bar galore welcome drinks for free all we can get from the fridge which rarely happens in most hotel you need to pay. Breakfast was fine not so much salads of choices in the middle for me. The desk man was accomodating even help us with our luggage and set us up two extra beds in the room cos we are four. It’s location wise walking distance to the lake. We didn’t eat dinner in the restaurant cos when we come they are all fully book. So better if you have plan to eat dinner in the restaurant you must call in advance and book your table.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at Penzion Berc for four nights and it certainly lived up to all of the Tripadvisor reviews we had read. It was simply lovely! Very clean, comfortable rooms and lovely gardens. It was only about a five-minute stroll to the lake and the besides the scenery, the highlight was the fine dining restaurants. When we visited it was warm enough to dine in the garden and the food and wine were superb. Breakfast was equally good, with a wide selection of cold dishes, eggs to order and excellent coffee. Owner and staff were all very welcoming and enjoyed a spectacular van tour through the Julian Alps! Penzion Berc turned out to be our favorite hotel during our three-week trip to Croatia and Slovenia!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent restaurant. Service and food are top notch - Flavor and presentation. Had cheese soup with chili spice, and the beef filet with truffles. Perfectly prepared. My wife had the lamb chops and they were excellent.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2019

The hotel is outstanding. Rooms are very clean and comfortable with a large shower. The onsite restaurant is excellent. I recommend the trout sampler appetizer. The landscaping and scenery are breathtaking. The hotel is close to Lake Bled but no right on it.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

We came here on our first night in Bled and absolutely loved the setting, sat out in their beautiful gardens with a live pianist in the background. The food and wine was impeccable too, so absolutely cannot fault that.

Unfortunately, our waiter was extremely rude. This restaurant is clearly one of the higher-end more prestigious restaurants in Bled, so you do expect a certain level of pretentiousness - but our waiter was just rude. He told me I couldn't have my steak "well done" and actually argued with me about it. I know steaks aren't meant to be eaten that way, but that's how I like it, and my money is as good as anyone else's...so I don't expect to be judged for it. He also judged my wine selection, and aggressively tried to up-sell me to the more expensive bottle - no thank you.

It was a real shame that the pretentious vibe of the waiter dampened our experience there. But other than that, it's a lovely little place.

Date of stay: August 2019