“An amazing natural canyon - spectecular”

Vintgar Gorge (Soteska Vintgar)
Book In Advance
$52.94*
Bled Castle and Vintgar Gorge Half Day Trip
Ranked #2 of 68 things to do in Bled
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is one of the most amazing canyons I've ever been to. The path through the canyon is an approximate 2-3 hour walking trail (round trip) and it is a non-stop amazing walk. Amazing waterfalls, clear waters - what else does a person need?
Highly recommended!

1  Thank Moolieisenbach

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The water all around you gushing forward feeling fresh and happy. I wanted to keep on walking through all this marvelous wonder of nature

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Wow what a walk through the Gorge so exciting .Sometime walking along the side the suddenly across a bridge with the water roaring underneath.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

lovely walk on boardwalk water was so clear, stunno scenery.
good bus ride from bled then a great walk bak through meadows with wild flowers

1  Thank Steve E
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The most beautiful hiking trail ever!!! I can't say enough about how amazing this place is... When I saw photos of this place, I did have high expectations, but WOW it definitely surpassed my expectation by far. The color of the water, the enormous rocks and it's trail along side of it just blew my mind. I'm not much of a hiker, but this place have changed my mind about hiking. All I can say is that you have to go in person and experience it yourself. I would go back in a heartbeat and do this hike everyday. So beautiful~

1  Thank triptty