Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from pr1mo tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience pr1mo tours
from $112.78
from $101.39
from $22.78
from $39.87
More Info
All reviews black hole e bikes electric bikes unique experience kayaking trip vintgar gorge ebike tour heart shaped lake bike rental self guided train ride triglav national park cake great guide lake bled primo mines
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Primo and Wendy is a couple running the Pr1motour services with great warmth and friendliness, my wife and I highly recommend them for your visit.

Black Hole Kayaking is way awesome and you mustn’t miss it. Just the journey into the black hole itself is an experience.

Here my review should help people interested in renting ebikes.

We rented two ebikes for a 6-days journey around Triglav. I should mention my wife is not athletic and she enjoyed this thoroughly.

The ebikes felt new, clean, fully charged and brakes were working great. I felt embarrassed to return them the bikes in a muddy condition due to us running through roads under-construction on the return journey. However Wendy assured us the bikes will be washed and well maintained daily anyway.

The bikes come with an extra coaster brake system to help you safely ride down the steep slopes - e.g Predil / Vrsic Pass. (We used both handbrakes and coastal brakes to slow down the descent).

The batteries last 100km on typical roads, however if you ascend on very steep slopes with full panniers and backpacks like we did, the batteries will deplete faster. So just charge it every night in your room; all restaurants in Slovenia allow charging as well.

On average we rode about 40km / day with a habit of charging during lunchtime. (The Italian restaurant in Cave Del Predil allowed charging too)

Primo gave important guidance on routes, food and things in general. He warned us about our initial planned route (too dangerous for amateur bikers) and recommended some changes.

The general route we took was Bled - Radovna Valley - Kranjska Gora - Predil Pass - Bovec - Kobarid - Most Na Soci - train to Bohinj - train to Bled.

The trains carry your bikes with helpful conductors hoisting your bikes to parking compartments.

I should mention that Slovenian drivers are very nice to cyclists and keep a big safety distance when they overtake you.

The 6-day ride has been epic!!!
GREAT THANKS to Pr1motours for an unforgettable holiday.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank RoroUser
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome trip with Primo to the Blackhole Kayaking. Beautiful journey with lots of interesting stops on route. And the Kayaking was a total blast. Go if you get the chance it’s brilliant. Thank you Primo.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank nikkimY9354QO
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Our first time in Bled... Booked the Black Hole Kayaking tour. Let me just say, it was not exactly what I expected, but equally amazing! Both of the guides that we had spoke English well and were knowledgeable about the area, including the history, attractions, and restaurants. Aside from being knowledgeable, both of these guys were fun and really cared that we enjoyed our time. 10/10 recommend.

However, if you are out-of-shape, you will be climbing some stairs and getting a workout. But, again, totally worth it!

2  Thank Sarahs_soliloquy
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Great workout at Triglav national park. The tour likes hanging out with friends rather than a commercial your! Highly recommand!

2  Thank JodieeeK
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Such a good trip! Very comfortable trip with free bottles of water and toilet stops! The journey over was lovely, we stopped at viewing points in the mountains for photos and the tour guide were very informative.
The kayaking trip in the caves was such a amazing experience! If your claustrophobic I would advice against! If you like adventure and something different, this is for you :)

2  Thank Charlottey69
Reviewed January 28, 2019

Part of our honeymoon was spent in Bled and almost every day of that we did tours with Primo. We loved every minute of it. The people are nice, helpful, timely, and just fun to talk to. The tours were informative and we had fun on all of them. The Black Hole Kayaking was hard for my fat self but I still did it and had a great time. The drives around the country to get to and from places are amazing. Triglav National Park is absolutely beautiful. We loved Slovenia so much and hope to come back again soon. When we do we will take more tours with Primo.

Date of experience: October 2018