All reviews prestige suite lake bled villa overlooking beautiful property busy road small hotel ten minute walk comfortable bed private balcony pletna boats location was perfect hotel staff b and b a lovely place to stay great room booked this hotel an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We have stayed in this VIla in late March of this year - it was the best hotel of our whole journey.
The Vila was situated on a lake side - very good location, calm and neat with nice view of the lake. The room was beautifully decorated, had warm atmosphere. Convenient and clean.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant, and it was best choice ever!! The quality of food and service was just perfect - we really enjoyed our time there. I would definitely visit this place again.

Date of stay: March 2014
2  Thank S J
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights in July and loved the place. We were in an attic room with beautiful views of the lake. Very clean and comfortable. . Great location, stunning dining room with a young chef who prepared delicious gourmet meals with beautiful presentations. The staff were very accommodating and even opened breakfast early for us because we had to leave very early to catch a train in Venice. Loved the place.

Room tip: We inly saw our room which was on the top floor and had two bedrooms. It was lovely and spacious and clean.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyn S
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were more than happy with our stay at Vila Istra. The Vila was emaculate. I am not sure why it is not rated a 5 star becuse the ameneties, location, cleanliness, staff and service certainly were 5 star. We stayed in the executive room for 3nights, and it was just perfect. The best way to descibe the room was classy modern-vintage. There was enough room for the kids to run around and the balcony sizes were decent and perfect for that morning coffee admiring a stunning view of the lake. I have nothing to fault and cannot wait to go there again.

Room tip: I don't think there is a bad room there. You will not regret staying at Vila Istra
Date of stay: May 2014
1  Thank Zoran P
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We have stayed here for one week in the superior suite, it is has two beautiful double bedrooms, both lead off from the specious lounge. The decor in all the rooms is elegant with amazing views across Lake Bled. We have been very well looked after here by all the staff, in particular Frank and their wonderful chef Miha. The food here is exquisite. We have had a wonderful holiday in this beautiful country, made especially wonderful by staying at Vila Istra. Highly recommend it and I hope to come back one day.

2  Thank Nicola781
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This may have been the nicest hotel/inn I have ever stayed in. The service was fantastic, the food incredible and the property flawless. My family of 5 stayed in the executive suite with two bedrooms. The views were amazing. We ate dinner there every night save one and each meal was amazing. I am running out of superlatives. If you are in the ares, do yourself a favor and stay there.