Park Hotel Bled
$122
$238
Hotels.com
$129
Nature Hotel Lukanc(Bled)(Great Value!)
$96
$282
1,194 results
All reviewslake viewfifth floortour groupcream cakelakeside roomcomfortable hotelbuffet styleenjoy the viewair conditioningbreakfast and dinnerbit datedfantastic locationbled cakeindoor poolspent two nightsfairy talechurch bells
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hotel is great! It is located next to the beautiful lake. View from the rooms is like on a postcard. Staff is very polite, helpful... And food... I was in five-star hotels, but never ate so good. Food is very diverse, even for breakfast. And for dinner, I could only say wow! You will definitely gain some weight here. :)

Spa center is good. You have big swimming pool on top of the hotel. View from pool is awesome. You also have jacuzzi here, gym. Sauna is not free anymore. You could also go to hotel Golf Spa center for free, it is 3 minutes walk. There you have much more pools on two levels, water slide...

Lake is beautiful, people in Slovenia are very polite. Bled is great place for rest, and charging your batteries. I would suggest everyone to stay in this beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank IvanK146
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here as part of a Gate1 bus tour we were taking of Slovenia and Croatia. Of the five hotels we stayed in during the tour, this one was clearly substandard. But in fairness, the others were just outstanding.

The Park needs help at the front desk in friendliness and response. The rooms are tired and they still have small analog TVs even. The location by the lake is good but it is hard to get excited about this place.

We had several tour busses parked under our window...lots of noise. There is also a disco across the street that did not close until 3 AM, as I recall. Anyway, people were drunk and just shouting at the top of their voices for hours...I down rated the location because of the noise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joe-Lincoln-CA
SavaHotelsResorts, General Manager at Park Hotel Bled, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments. First of all I would like to apologize if you haven't been satisfied with our services. We regularly train our staff therefore I am far away from being satisfied when reading your comments. I can assure you that we will pay even more attention to this issue.
Secondly, I agree that condition of some rooms is not as it should be therefore we will change hotel TVs in June 2013 and refurbish half of the hotel rooms afterwards. I am convinced that our guests will notice the difference and enjoy their stay at the hotel.

As far as the noise is concerned - the hotel is situated directly in the town Centre, very close to the lake; sometimes we can't provide silent evenings or nights but the location has its advantages. However, we can accommodate guests who like peaceful surroundings into a sister hotel Golf.

Hopefully you decide to visit us again as we would like to improve your impressions about your stay at the Hotel Park.

Best regards,

SAVA HOTELS BLED
Fedja Pobegajlo, Executive Director

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Pros: Incredible views of lake, castle & churches (ask for a lakeside room). Rooms are clean.

Cons: VERY dated decor, extremely bland food on dinner buffet, laundry service IS NOT 24 hours a day and requires 2 days service.

I would have rated this hotel a little better BUT the lack of ventilation in the room required our sleeping with balcony door open in order not to suffocate. I also noted the massive amounts of big name tour groups trodding through here and found that not only was the buffet food bland but the staff could care less about keeping something as simple as lettuce stocked on the salad bar. The bed is terribly hard and uncomfortable, the 1980's television set is not easily viewed from its position over the mini-bar AND the remote for the TV is SO worn out, none of the markings can be made out on the darn thing! Because of the number of tourists coming through this hotel (even during the low season) I find no logical reason for the poor quality of food, poor service and poor amenities in the room save for the fact management isn't interested in providing better. Simply put, the incredible view just isn't enough to raise my rating of an otherwise poor hotel above the "average" rating. KEEP IN MIND, these folks are suppose to have higher standards than their neighboring countries since they are part of the Eurozone and enjoy the PREMIUMS paid by tourists for that association (even though the EU is on the bones of its rear-end!) As such, the higher expectations of guests SHOULD be anticipated and quite frankly met else there is really nothing so special about this place that would make me want to return when there is so much more to be offered to vacationers in other, more well known EU countries. I don't mind paying big bucks to visit a country but please don't disappoint me so much that I can never find a reason to ever want to return again!

Room Tip: If food, service and amenities aren't important to you, just ask for a room with a view of the lake and you'll be in hog heaven.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NMC_12

Dear guest,

May I first thank you for your review which helps us to understand our guests' needs better.
I agree with you that the hotel service should and must meet guests' expectations and I do apologize if you haven't been satisfied with our services. Secondly, I have to admit that I am surprised about your comments regarding the food quality as we receive many compliments regarding this matter. We pay a lot of attention to the food quality and we regularly control it as well.

Part of the Hotel Park’s rooms hasn’t been renovated for some time therefore we plan to do it this year. First we will change the TVs (June 2013) and renovation of half of the hotel rooms will follow afterwards.

I am convinced that the mentioned investment, service and wonderful location will make even more guests return to Lake Bled.

Sincerely yours,

SAVA HOTELS BLED
Fedja Pobegajlo, Executive Director

Reviewed April 19, 2013

While the hotel itself wasn't terribly exciting or swish, it is right in the centre of Bled, with excellent Lake views if you request one and a superb pool. Breakfast was very good but the buffet-style evening meal left quite a lot to be desired, as buffet always does, but the rooms were a good size and the staff speak excellent English.

No complaints!

Room Tip: Ask for a Lake View
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Wonderful facilities, wonderful-to-indifferent staff, great views of the lake, wonderful massage area and masseuses, decent food. Insane parking in winter, with snow banks blocking/partially blocking much of the space, but it was adequate; and it meant great skiing nearby. ;)
Very clean, but corners and heating/ac filter was abominable; if I'd said something, I'm sure it would have been fixed, but I was having too good a stay to worry about that.

Room Tip: Ask for the lake side: wonderful views.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple