“Just AMIGO it!”

$84.14*
and up
Soca River Full Day Experience from Bled
More attraction details
Owner description: AMIGO is an outdoor adventures specialist, organizing a wide range of daily trips and activities throughout the year (summer and winter adventures).As locals we can show you all the hidden pearls of Bled and the National park. We treat all our guests like our friends, that's why we decided to choose name Amigo-Friend. Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Thanks guys for fun times while staying in Bled. I so agree with Mike. For all those who like nature and adventure, Amigo boys will show you the lot! If you are adrenalin addictt you must do 12m jump while doing canyoning on Soca River Experience! And all those bonuses! Lunch, beer, photos and discounted best pizza ever! Oh yeah!!

Thanks Amigos!

al

There are newer reviews for Amigo Outdoor Adventures Agency

Reviewed April 11, 2012

The team at Amigo were fantastic! All the guides were very chilled and added to what was already a great trip to Bled.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Incredible people, stunning scenery and such easy holidaying.

1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I did 2 adventures with Amigos and both were absolutely amazing.

1. Canyoning - Amazing gorge, very cool guide and just a great half day excursion that you will remember for along time, jumping over 12 m into lagons in the alps is amazing!

2. Soca River Experience!
This was the big daddy day trip, we added on white water rafting as well, Our guide Gregor was informative, and entertaining all along the way, things to note:

Traditional Slovenian Lunch - INCLUDED
Hard Earned Beers after your activity INCLUDED
Crossing the border into Italy - INCLUDED
And you a get half price pizza voucher, and after an active day like that it's exactly what you need.

I was in a hurry make my bus so Gregor let me go to the Pizza place why he burnt me a CD and brought my pack to the pizza place whilst I ate. Great service and great friends made along the way. DO IT!!

Felt more like a trip with mate than an organised tour.

3  Thank Mike_Gee_AUS
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Having been to Bled three times in the past few years with friends & family, I always go back to Amigo Outdoor Adventure. I seem to spend my entire visit to Bled with Amigo and they look after me like I'm party of their family!!
The highlight of all my trips with Amigo is always the Soča river experience and as the optional activity I always choose Canyonning. All my friends & family love this day trip as it's not only fun but also historical and it is certainly value for money.
Gregor and his colleagues will do everything possible to make sure your stay in Bled is AMAZING!! Whether it be organising your day trips, activities, mountain bike rental, booking a table in the local restaurants or selling you that much needed hammock for those lazy summer days when you are back home planning your next trip to Bled. Nothing is too much trouble for them!! Every year more & more of my friends visit Bled and it is such an easy recommendation to send them to Gregor and Amigo as they are the best!!!
Bled is an beautiful place to visit and and excellent base to stay. You will not be disappointed whether you visit for a long weekend or a week - ENJOY!!