“THE place to dine.”

Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Bled
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Grajska Plaza is a season restaurant, outdoor only. Open from 1. June - 1. October
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great food in a fantastic location with a very friendly staff. Every plate was no less than excellent, and the view of the lake completes a wonderful experience. Make sure your parking spot is not limited (as in many areas in Bled), because you would sure like to stay.

1  Thank DawnSM

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I got married in Bled last Saturday and spent the most amazing week with 25 family and friends.
All of us thought that this restaurant was by far the best for food, atmosphere and the most friendly service I have every received.
From beautiful fresh seafood to mouth watering steaks...this was one place we ate in daily...sometimes for lunch and dinner....I think the staff thought we were camping out on the terrace!!!!....The views from here over the lake were fantastic and it has such a chilled ambience that i can't wait to go back again....
I hope I remembered correctly but I think the waitress was called Sonia??? Thanks so much for your help...25 family members with kids calling for your attention is hard but you kept a smile and provided us with a terrific service...and kept my Dad in beer!!
We will be seeing you all again.
Fiona Terry and the big Irish family x

1  Thank fifid d
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We found this after some searching, since the Trip Advisor map has it tagged incorrectly on it's google maps (the owners know this and have contacted TA). It's much further around the Lake, right over the public beach. But we were seated quickly and greeted very warmly by Miso, the manager who served us. His customer service was FANTASTIC and food was quick (and very tasty)! My kiddos enjoyed the small playground there as well. The place was busy, but Miso never rushed us and even spent time talking with us. The Bled cake was YUMMY! My only complaint was that they didnt take credit cards... and for a group of 11, we were scrambling to find enough Euros on hand. Overall, a must eat restaurant!!

1  Thank RiannK
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went to eat there with friends and all food was excellent. I had octopus as a started and grilled vegetables and cheese for a main dish. They also made a very nice and tender steaks. View is amazing from here and service was nice.

2  Thank Anu P
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The restaurant is located on the Lake in Bled. The view is lovely and the food and the service were excellent. We were there in July and it was quite hot during the day but the evening hours on the Lake were perfect. The staff was extremely accommodating, the food good and reasonably priced, good wine and a perfect view of the lake. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Elaine J