“Couldn't eat it all!”

Pizzeria Rustika
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Bled
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: We are open from 12:00 till 23:00. We also have delivery . You can order your food by phone. We deliver till 22:00. We have a lot of pizza choice, salads and a few other meat or vegetable dishes. Welcome in our pizzeria. Rustika team
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an excellent meal here during our recent stay. Yes it sells mostly pizza, but they were very tasty and very reasonably priced, oh and large! We also had excellent service. Recommended

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice restaurant. A nice big choice for pizzas. The whole family enjoyed their food. The pizzas were delicious .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited the restaurant having read the good review in Lonely Planet and it didn't disappoint. The food tasted great and was filling and I especially liked the home made chili oil. The service was very friendly and it was reasonably priced. We ended up going back on our last day for a second visit - and it was just as good!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The pizza was delicious!

The service was not great, I was waiting to be seated and two of the staff saw me and ignored me. I then seated myself and was subsequently given a menu.

I did not understand what nacho cheese was, so I just wanted to clarify and the waiter was very rude and said its nacho cheese and was not helpful at all. This is why 4 stars instead of 5, but overall great pizza and lovely restaurant.

There are at least 2 vegetarian pizza options and you can make your own pizza too. Good choice for vegetarians!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza was very average, and they are charging over London prices for them, even had the nerve to charge 70cents for a pizza box. I understand it was a busy night but the rude staff really put a sour taste in my mouth. Overrated to say the least.