“Great lunch, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizzeria Rustika

Pizzeria Rustika
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Bled
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: We are open from 12:00 till 23:00. We also have delivery . You can order your food by phone. We deliver till 22:00. We have a lot of pizza choice, salads and a few other meat or vegetable dishes. Welcome in our pizzeria. Rustika team
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Great lunch, great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

After a long hot walk to Vintgar Gorge and back, we were flagging and in need of sustenance. A table on the terrace at Pizzeria Rustika was just the ticket. A friendly waiter brought ice cold beer while the cook prepared a magnificent pizza for us to share. I think it was the house special, topped with aubergines, peppers, artichokes, mushrooms etc and so delicious. 4 large beers and this enormous pizza cost 18 euros. What a bargain!

Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Gairloch, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

After a long, hard day walking, we were thirsty & hungry. This pizzeria looked busy, but the (only) waitress offered us a table & quickly took our drinks order. She soon re-appeared with lovely, cold beers & menu. Plenty of choice of pizza's, a few salads & some "specials". We opted for pizza (1 seafood & 1 vegetarian) both of which were delicious. Very reasonable price and we'd definitely return.

• Visited July 2013
Opava, Czech Republic
“Quick service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We found this restaurant when we stopped in Bled on our way back from summer holiday. It was on the wednesday evening and outside terrace was already full of people. But fortunately we could find free table. Because of the quantity of people in the restaurant, we were affraid about the time when our meal will be ready. Ordered drinks were brought to us in a few minutes and our meal (large and small pizza) was served in less than half an hour. There was only one waiter, but he was polite and very quick. When he brought our 2 pizzas he automatically offered 3rd plate for one of us. We were very satisfied with the taste of both pizzas and also with the quick service.

• Visited July 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I came to this pizza restaurant due to recommendations on TA- usually accurate. This time, however, it fell short. First of all, when I ordered I pointed to the pizza that I wanted while verbally ordering and also ordered the small sparkling water..both orders were the smaller sizes. The waiter brought the larger sizes of my drink and pizza (both more expensive). The pizza itself was fair...the toppings were good though it did not appear to be mozzarella cheese on top and worse of all , the crust was soggy in the middle...not acceptable for a thin crust pizza, or any pizza for that matter. This may be the best pizza place in Lake Bled, but in my opinion this is not good pizza nor good service.

• Visited June 2013
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The waiter was so rude I walked straight out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had read good reviews about this restaurant and it was conveniently situated right beside my hotel. However, my experience was stark different.

We sat in the outdoor terrace and no waiters were around, so I went into the restaurant to ask for a menu. The waiter barked at me and told me to stay seated. When he came round with the menus, he continued to be rude. At that point I had to walk out.

Not worth going to this place. Plenty of other good eats around Bled.

Visited June 2013