All reviewsapartment was cleanstayed for nightsbakerysupermarketlake
Reviewed June 8, 2011

All at ACE Apartment were very helpful. Booking was very easy.

Apartment was in a good location only 5 minutes walk to Lake Bled. Modern, excellently decorate and very clean.

Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Michelle15780
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Everything about this apartment was excellent. It was clean and very well appointed, and was in a fantastic location. The check-in and check-out process was the best I have ever encountered. The staff went out of their way to help in any way they could. I had a lot of questions and information I required, and they supplied me with all I needed, and more. I really cannot praise them enough.

This is a short review, but only because I can find absolutely no fault with the apartment or the staff, and I have run out of accolades.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marion053
Reviewed May 25, 2011

We stayed in this apartment for 6 nights together with our 2 young children. It's only a short distance from Bled lake. One can find a good supermarket just across the road. This was really a plus. Hosts were helpful, internet is available and free. It is a great location. Had to pay in cash since credit cards are not accepted. But it was ok for us better pay less :) than having to pay charges.

Reviewed May 15, 2011

Very nice and spacious apartment, good position, beautiful lake, nice weather...

ACE apartments are actually two small buildings perfectly maintained with some permanent tenants and some apartments for renting. Apartments are spacious, clean, well equipped with everything what is necessary especially in the kitchen. Living room with the kitchen had two roof windows with al lot of natural light, big terrace, we slept very good since it was very quiet.

We felt like at home, service was also very good, what we asked for we got it promptly. Definitely for recommendation. We are visiting Bled once per year and we will come to ACE apartments again.

2  Thank srdjang76
Reviewed May 12, 2011

Clean, great location and service. Definitely recommend these apartments

• Stayed: April 2011