Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$79.56
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Zipline Dolinka
from $79.56
More Info
Family Ziplining
70 Reviews
from $79.56
More Info
1,206 results
All reviews zip line fear of heights amazing views awesome experience clear instructions great fun beautiful nature a lot of fun explained everything lake bled ales adrenaline luka ula adventure gaja zips
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2018

It was a really beautiful experience I shared with my friends. Breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, the curvy Sava Dolinka river beneath me, tall trees around me and the wind in my hear. Woooow! So well worth it! There are 5 zip lines at the moment but soon there will be 7. The guides Ales and Luka were highy professional and made 2,5 hour experience full fun. Will go again this winter for sure! :-)

Reviewed July 19, 2018

This was an amazing experience! Enjoyed every moment and the views were breath taking! I highly recommend this to everyone visiting Bled. Professional and very friendly guides (Luka & Ales) made the experience even more memorable.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This is every penny worth. We had a fantastic journey flying on the Zipline over forests and rivers. Even spotted an eagle. This experience is something extraordinarily and a must try.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Thanks from Ricky and Jonathan

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This was realy fun! The guides were fantastic, they were fun and knew what they were doing! 5 diffrent Ziplines, 5 diffrent views, 5 diffrent experiences! A MUST TRY IF you are visiting Bled in Slovenia!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This is by far my favourite experience of our holiday. Our guides were so helpful and chatty for our entire trip and the zip lines are so exciting! The views are stunning!

The whole trip took about 2.5 hours. They collected us in a mini van and took us to the zip lines and then took us home afterwards, and for a wonderful price too! This is worth every penny and I would do it again in a heart beat! Brilliant!

Date of experience: June 2018