Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Zipline Dolinka tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bled
from $68.15
from $39.76
from $32.94
from $112.45
More Info
All reviews zip line amazing experience amazing feeling tour guides are bit scared great ziplines practice line amazing ride awesome morning terrified of heights amazing views nice adventure adrenaline filled group size felt safe at all times beautiful forest outdoor activity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2018

It was a really beautiful experience I shared with my friends. Breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, the curvy Sava Dolinka river beneath me, tall trees around me and the wind in my hear. Woooow! So well worth it! There are 5 zip lines at the moment but soon there will be 7. The guides Ales and Luka were highy professional and made 2,5 hour experience full fun. Will go again this winter for sure! :-)

Reviewed July 18, 2018

This was an amazing experience! Enjoyed every moment and the views were breath taking! I highly recommend this to everyone visiting Bled. Professional and very friendly guides (Luka & Ales) made the experience even more memorable.

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This is every penny worth. We had a fantastic journey flying on the Zipline over forests and rivers. Even spotted an eagle. This experience is something extraordinarily and a must try.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Thanks from Ricky and Jonathan

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

This was realy fun! The guides were fantastic, they were fun and knew what they were doing! 5 diffrent Ziplines, 5 diffrent views, 5 diffrent experiences! A MUST TRY IF you are visiting Bled in Slovenia!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

This is by far my favourite experience of our holiday. Our guides were so helpful and chatty for our entire trip and the zip lines are so exciting! The views are stunning!

The whole trip took about 2.5 hours. They collected us in a mini van and took us to the zip lines and then took us home afterwards, and for a wonderful price too! This is worth every penny and I would do it again in a heart beat! Brilliant!

Date of experience: June 2018