Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Zipline Dolinka tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bled
from $68.35
from $33.04
from $112.78
from $102.53
More Info
All reviews zip line amazing experience amazing feeling tour guides are bit scared great ziplines practice line amazing ride awesome morning terrified of heights amazing views nice adventure adrenaline filled group size felt safe at all times beautiful forest outdoor activity
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The most incredible views and a 5 star service from the tour guides. Was a very exhilarating start to our stay in Bled!! We were also lucky to see some hawks and eat wild strawberries :) The initial fear was soon diminished by the great fun that was had!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely brilliant morning zip lining over the sava river what a way to start the day. If you are coming to this area this activity has to be on your itinerary. 10/10

Reviewed June 10, 2018

Nothing but great time above river Dolinka :) this is soooo much fun... and the view, priceless!!! A lot of thanks to awesome quides, who make you feel so safe, comfortable and excited all the time!Thanks Saša and Jaka, you made sure each person in our group was having an unforgettable experience! :) Highly recommened!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Beautifull views from a birds perspective... the river and nature here are amazing and you can enjoy it from the air now... there are 5 ziplines along the trip and each one of them is great... also the guides are amazing and fun... had a great time and would recomend to anyone who comes to Bled...

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Waaaaaw, that was awsome
First they gave us all best equipment and showed us on demo cable how to act on. Than we went to first real zipline, and when I saw, (well I didnt see to the other side), I was a bit scared how to stop. but than I said to myself "let's go" and I was already in the air, up high, above the river Dolinka...and I felt like a bird
Than all the rest 4 cables were just fantastic, the view is beautiful, and still some adrenalin.
The crew was funny and nice, but still all professional. Sasa & Jaka tnx
I can't wait to try all 7cables together.
It took us about 2,5h all together, and it past away like half hour. I realy enjoyed this trip.
I recommend this to everyone who likes a bit adrenalin, enjoy in great view and like nature.
You have to try it is worth of this money

1  Thank Sqk B