“Good basic food at a really good price.”

Gostilna Pri Planincu
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Bled
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a 'pub' type environment - very friendly service and good
food and very generous portions indeed. The cheese dumplings
were delicious.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I first went to this restaurant in 1998, now in 2014 I've been back.

There is great local fare, the service is good, and the atmosphere is excellent. Although it is also known for its pizza I would recommend the local food, not because the pizza is bad, but because when in Slovenia you should eat more traditionally.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We really enjoyed our food here and the service was very quick and friendly. There was a LOT of food, but we gave it a good go! We ordered the Summer Platter, and weren't disappointed. If you are into wine, definitely try some of their Slovenian wines- they are lovely.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We ate at the upstairs pizzeria and enjoyed the pizzas which were good and generously sized. The atmosphere downstairs was a bit loud and I think it could get a bit wild at night but we were there for lunch with our kids and there were lots of other families as well. The location is in Old Town Bled, about 5 min from the lake.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

This place was recommended by a local guide - I am so grateful for his advice as this was the best gluten free pizza I've ever had (in North America or Europe)! My friends enjoyed their regular pizzas as well. Definitely recommend for any gluten free travelers when in Bled!