“It is average”

Restauracja Karpielowka
Ranked #631 of 3,677 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The restaurant is really average. What I am looking at first is food and the food there is really average, nothing special, nothing I would go back to eat again. The second thing is service and that one looks ok. Then the rest, the ambience looks like in the mountains but nothing special and finally, when you are inside you smell with "kitchen smell", you know what I mean.
Summarizing it is really average and I would rather not be there again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed October 23, 2018

I was there for a party. The food was exceptional and the service also great! I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Nice place, great food-the duck was wonderfull! Alsothe Polish cheese oscypek as a irst course - wonderfull :)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I know karpielowka for many years but I go back not very often.
Food is very tasty, portions are big and in the menu you can find a variety of polish classical dishes prepared with modern touch. vegetarians and non-vegetarian will find something for themselves. Staff is mostly kind but it depend Wro will serve.you. Service is not very good. Every time I visited karpielowka I had to wait for ages to get my food and as it is expensive reseurant I expect service at ptoper level.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Look, if you are a tourist and you’re looking for a decent polish restaurant, then this one is definitely not the place.
Rude employees, from the waiter to the waitress to the bartender they were all super rude. Food is salty you can not eat it. The food was over priced 400 AED or 130 usd for 4 people in a humble neighborhood in Warsaw for this quality of food.

Date of visit: March 2018