“Terrible”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Niagara region
“Terrible”
Reviewed February 9, 2009

I had been in Warsaw for almost three weeks and was craving Italian food. I really wished I had waited until I was back at home. The food here was awful. I ordered lasagna, it came with about a pound and a half of ground beef, some red sauce that in no way was tomato sauce, fake cheese (something that you'd find in a stuffed crust pizza hut pizza) and very little in the way of noodles. Add to this the rude service and I will never go back there again.

• Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
“Polish pizzeria chain, good quality”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

I sometimes go to Pizza Dominum or order home. Beside good and large pizzas they serve other dishes such as sandwiches, pierogies and desserts. I have had one negative experience with rude staff so far.