“French restaurant in Warsaw”
Review of Bistro de Paris

Bistro de Paris
Ranked #26 of 2,743 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Śródmieście Północne
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was having diner, one week ago in this restaurant in Warsaw, where now the Chief is famous regarding some TV show ...

I know this place before, and really the food and services was better.

Now for polish or foreigners people, who are not french like me, the french cuisine that they served could be ok, but it's not for me on the level that you can expect on this kind of prices. You need to count around 250 PLN / people (80 € around), which is really expensive for Poland, and this without wines, of course.

And I was disappointed by the service. I took bottle of water, this bottle stayed far from me and finally I need to ask each times I want to drink ...

Was the same for the bred that I asked 3 times before to obtain it.

I think that the Chief need to choose between TV and restaurant.

The quality is now not the same that it was ...

Reviewed March 6, 2013

French cuisine can be wonderful. High rating on the tripadvisor was encouraging... But - in the end - very average....

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Michel enjoys a unique situation of being the only French restaurant in Warsaw. Lucky enough he doesn't abuse of this position and for the last 10 years or so caters excellent French cuisine to local patrons - everything you could get in Paris, you can order here, oignon soup, foie gras, grilled duck breast or excellent fish. Worth visiting, whatever to bring a client or enjoy a bit of France in Warsaw. Just make sure to keep some room for an amazing soufflé and cheese board, among straight from Paris market.

2  Thank Scipion-Paris
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is a real gem with high Michelin rating. It lives up to the standard you may expect.
Very good cook and lux settings. Staff very professional and attentive.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I know this place for many years.Yesterday's visit confirmed that quality of the food is still there.
Specially the fish is really great. I had the fish soup which was absolutely outstanding.
Later Turbot -cooked the way i like most . Delicious.
Nice choice of deserts and good wine list complete my very favourable impression.
I am happy that TV success of Michel Moran who is the owner,cook and maitre d 'hotel
is not an obstacle to keep the really highest level of cooking. UFFF!
For me this place merits at least one star Michelin. With slightly more professional service even
more... Expensive but I know in Warsaw more expensive places less good.
Excellent value for expensive price!

1  Thank Jacekksen