“Good Thai kitchen in center of Warsaw”
Review of Sunanta - CLOSED

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is the place I found recently and visited just a few times - but I become more and more fan of it. I like Asian food and I like spicy - and if You like it too, You won't be disappointed. Great Tom Yum (seafood or shrimps), my personal favorite Red Curry. I hope You will like it too!

ps if You look for something really ** very ** spicy, look at salad with beef and ask for "really spicy". I made it - the whole one, but my lady could not even try that. Whoa! after such a meal You can run thru snow blizzard in tshirt ;)

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I consider myself a connoisseur of Thai food... Sunanta is ok. My red curry was unusually oily but the pad Thai was good. My tofu eating colleague (embarrassing I know) enjoyed his dish.

I'd go again, but not in a hurry. Think I'll try the other Warsaw thai's first...

Reviewed May 18, 2012

A very nice, small restaurant with good Thai food and solid portions. Did a business event there and also had a couple of privite dinners. Was happy with the meals and service every time.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

ufff, the noodles there are very big... I was regretting to eat an apetizer before... luckily the food is very tasty, so tasty I had to finish it although I was full ;-)

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Sunanta is a magic place i enjoy eating here a lot i can feel for a while, that i am in Thailand