“Very low quality for money”
Review of You & Me Bar

You & Me Bar
Ranked #2,120 of 2,770 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Not the ideal place to come for a dinner. Staff is not very quick, kitchen not organized at all. Waiting time could be very long. Menù is quite short and the quality of food so and so. It might be better if you go for a drink.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I chose this restaurant reading the menu and I was appealed by the interesting combinations of the dishes and the publication of the number of kcal per dish. I regretted my choice for 2 main reasons: first of all, there was a very loud techno music. Secondly, the food was not as great as it looked like on the menu. It was not bad, but just average. Moreover, I took a glass of red wine which was not great either. So, given the price, I would have expected something better.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Was there got lunch. Good food, good service but not cheap! Bottled water PLN 16 is on the high side.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was here on last saturday with my friends - one of them recommended this place for couple drinks :). It was a good recommendation :) We were nice welcomed, seated close to the bar. We came here only for drinks, bar menu is great, huge choice. There is nice music, not so loud and you can have conversations. I'm planning to visit this place again but for dinner with my boyfriend, cause I saw dishes people ordered and they look really delicious :)

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I visited this place few days ago. Durring my clubbing night You & Me bar was the most interesting place i visited that night - very elegant inside, bit of luxury, great music and well prepared drinks. I met interesting people there, I can say, that this place is visited by open forigners who you can chat and have fun. I'm sure I will visit this place again, i had a nice time there.