“Traditional yet modern”

Cuisines: Polish, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Description: Smaki Warszawy is a great fusion of restaurant and café right in the center of Warsaw. Here you can enjoy traditional polish cuisine with a distinctive modern touch. The inspiration goes back to the multicultural prewar days when different ethnicities enriched the city with exotic flavors and recipes. We take pride in offering our patrons only the best and freshest ingredients from the local markets. Our guests often rave about the coffee, award winning pastries, and mouth watering ice cream. And we are delighted and proud to serve them the best creations of 21st-century polish food.
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Like they say on their website, Smaki Warszawy is a nice mixture of restaurant and café. We had dinner there and really enjoyed our first taste of traditional polish cuisine in a modern design location. My husband expected the place to be darker but I quite enjoyed the fresh lighting. I absolutely loved my Salmon Tartare as a starter and Perch with Leek as my main course. My husband wasn't very hungry so he found his Beef Tartare and Veal Dumplings too much although the portions were quite moderate in size. We did however share a divine piece of cheese cake afterwards from the dessert bar with local cherry liquour on the house. Omg how delicious!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

I visited Smaki Warszawy with my family for lunch. I had been there as well before for coffee and prosecco with my friend. I can absolutely recommend the food here. It is extremely tasty, especially fresh and light pastas that are offered here. If you end up with some empty space in your stomach afterwards (which I doubt;) ) you can treat yourself with a piece of cake - there is a lovely variety of them here and they look stunning. The restaurant is located on Poznańska Street, in a very pleasant corner very near to the ROMA theatre.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Very good food, for example meets, soups but the best were sweets. The choice of sweet things is huge. High prices, very nice service.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

My wife and I went for a pre-theater meal at Smaki Warszawy. The restaurant was recommended by some friends. Overall the quality of food is very good and so is the presentation. Atmosphere was quiet informal and service efficient. Beef cheeks, rosol, fish soup and veal dumplings were excellent. We didn't try the deserts but they also looked very tasty. The restaurant seems bit overpriced for it's informal look. It is very difficult to find a parking space near the restaurant so I recommend taking a cab. Portions of food are just right and the overall experience at Smaki Warszawy was very positive and satisfying. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants savor some good Polish food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

My co-worker is into trying different foods like me and he suggested this place. Great place for dinner and great choices for deserts. Poland is known for fish soups. Try them. This one was so yummy!!

Date of visit: October 2018