“Nice and cheap restaurant. Really good food and average service. ”
Review of Namaste India

Namaste India
Ranked #95 of 2,613 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NAMASTE INDIA An innovative, fresh approach to Indian cuisine in Poland. In Hindi ”namaste” quite simply means a ‘gracious hello’ - a welcome with a deeper sense of divinity. Here at NAMASTE INDIA it means: ‘Welcome to a wonderful Indian gastronomic experience and adventure’. NAMASTE INDIA offers a relaxed, contemporary atmosphere in which to enjoy the extraordinary, vibrant Indian cuisine. In only two years of service, the restaurant has sought to redefine Indian food, décor and service. NAMASTE INDIA’s elaborate and extensive menu incorporates the best of Indian cuisine with specialities and influences from all corners of India. All dishes use only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and carefully selected spice blends by our renowned chefs.
London, United Kingdom
“Nice and cheap restaurant. Really good food and average service. ”
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I went to this Indian restaurant and I wasn't so hungry but a had a cauliflower and potatoes curry in a tomatoes sauce which it was quite thick. I like it. It was different from the Indian I've tried before. It tasted really nice, I combined the curry with some toasted bread with some herbs on the top and it was really nice, the curry tasted to be freshly made and hopefully it was vegetarian as they wrote on the menu. It was really difficult to find vegetarian cuisine in Warsaw but Namaste's menus was quite big (I don't like big menus, I prefer small but with really nice food, fresh and tasty) and they do some vegetarian dishes too. I would come back but it wouldn't be my first choice in Warsaw as I found something better.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
“an excellent indian restaurant in warsaw”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

feels a little bit like sitting in a small shop with some tables. and in fact you can shop also indian spices, sauces, even cosmetics ... but especially - you can eat good indian food. the staff is pleasant and helpful.
will come back next time in warsaw!

1 Thank vqwoman
Berlin, Germany
“Great Indian food at a great Price”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

There is not much to say but if you like Indian food and in Warsaw than you need to try Namaste. Their food is prepared properly, served as you would like it and tastes really good for a reasonable price.

Service is friendly but the venue is quite small and functions also as a store, although I didn't see anyone shopping when I was there. I was there for business, I was alone but I wouldn't recommend it for a large group as there is not a lot of seating and I believe the mix of store/restaurant isn't necessarily a proper setting.

1 Thank Stephen G
Warsaw, Poland
“Very good Indian food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Been couple of times, very good, authentic Indian food. Not crazy about spicy food, but appreciate the presentation and quality of it - the food is very fresh and tastes great!

1 Thank edge14
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and friendly folks”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I pretty much stopped going to other Indian restaurants in Warsaw after eating here. The choice is wide and the setting is nice. I love the chinese (well, indian-chinese style pretty popular in india) food and it tastes as good as I what I used to eat back home. Try chilli chicken for starters and also chicken manchurian with vegetable rice.

1 Thank Teja N