“Good chain”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
london
“Good chain”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We ate twice in 2 different branches, the food was great and the staff helpful, but not for the first time in Warsaw our bill was changed to show the service as local tax, we had just arrived and did not realise this con, leaving a tip as well as unwitingly paying service as well. On our second visit my credit card payment was converted to UK sterling, this is another con as you get awlful exchange rates, when I asked for it to be changed was told it was not possible, I did not make a fuss as the amount was not enough to be a problem. But resturants of Warsaw please take note, we are not stupid and will vote with our feet by avoiding resturants that try these things on, its a shame as the meals were great.

Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
“Good option”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The restaurant is something between fast food and restaurant - something similar to Pizza Hut in their class. They serve their speciality -sharma which can be made of chicken or beef. In menu you can find many more meals but sometimes I've a feeling that the list is too long and start to worry about the meal quality. Some waiters are really slow, so better be patient with waiting for your order same as for bill. The prices are reasonable - that's a good plus. Variety of drinks is enough for that kind of restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank karin861
Warsaw, Poland
“Not expensive place to eat”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Some oriental cuisine in more european oriented way, something between fast food and nice restaurant - you can leaving being no more hungry but waiters service cannot be expected on the same level like in regular restaurants.

4 Thank AnnaNowi
“average taste”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

average taste, average service, just another fast food restaurant ,, nothing special ,, ,,, ,,, ,,,,

Warszawa, Polska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I got sick”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Everything in this place is wrong. Starting from the smell in the restaurant, through waiter service, ending with food. Me& my friends had to wait over 40 minutes for our meals and when I got mine it was bathing in garlic dressing although I had informed about my allergy. After nex 30 minutes, when my friends had already finished their meals I got mine so they had to wait for me. It wasn`t worth waiting though as I got sick!!! The only pople whom I might encorage to visit Sphinx are my enemies!!