“Good drinks, bad food.”

Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #399 of 2,743 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The only American sports bar in Warsaw, Champions is a great place to relax with friends and enjoy your favorite game on one of 41 TVs and two projection screens. We serve a wide range of local and international beers and tasty American delights.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great place to watch some football and have a beer. Food is terrible, dip fried, very fat, salty. Prices are a bit high but it's worth it.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

It was the first day of the NBA playoffs and I thought that one of the only sports bars in all of Warsaw would have some of the games on. I walked in and asked about the NBA games and they said they don't play them. Fine, I then checked out the food prices and they were extremely expensive. The place lacked atmosphere, so I decided to go back to my Marriott hotel room and order room service instead.

1  Thank Manny C
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I used to live in Warsaw and champions was my favourite place, and whenever was any special sport event the place rocks! Fantastic atmosphere, good international draft beer, and food bar dishes but very tasty, service good , you can also see the chefs cooking your food, It is the place where you want to bring your mates and spend a good match day looking forward for my next visit in summer

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The place was full when we visited as they were showing live football. If you want to watch a match this is the place to go, otherwise it is noisy with limited cousine (American food)
Not ideal for dinner.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This Sport bar make you feeling you are in the US. Service good, food good, good experience. I do recommend