“Best pizza ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2010

I already wrote a review for this restaurant couple of years ago, in polish, so it was rejected..., but I guess I need to do it once more.

This is the best pizza I have ever had. As I now live abroad I cant be as often as I have used to be there. I`m a customer since 90`s, I have seen all the changes in the restaurant, makeovers, menus etc. I must say its improving, going in the right direction.

Its small and nicely located. You have a yard, you can eat outside in summer. Prices are reasonable. Its around 5 euros> for pizza. I used to eat 1 by myself but I guess its to big :)
Me and my wife usually take 1/2 each.
Its great, tasty, lot of stuff on it..no cheating with the products, always fresh ingridients. Nice vegetable salat :)

and you see cooks preparing it.

one word : GREAT!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
Panker, Germany
“A heavyweight pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

One of the oldest pizzerias in Warsaw, within walking distance from the Warszawa Zachodnia railway station. Pizza here is big and made on very thick crust - two or even three persons can stuff themselves full with one.

It's a place of choice for lunch for many of the office employees in the area, but watch out: if you decide to sit inside, you'll smell of pizza for hours to come.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Macierzanka
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to live in the area of Pizzeria Na Barskiej, after each exam during studies I went there to celebrate...The...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2008

I used to live in the area of Pizzeria Na Barskiej, after each exam during studies I went there to celebrate...The sauce is extraordinary!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook