“Good size burgers”
Review of Miedzy Bulkami

Miedzy Bulkami
Ranked #133 of 3,550 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for a late night dinner since it was located just next to our apartment. The place offers a good selection of different burgers and fries with beers. I went with the 'Big Mike' burger which was an ample size meal. The burger was well made but would have preferred it a bit more medium cooked. The fries were chunky and crispy. Overall great experience.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, Nice place and warm and smiling staff! Perfect place for breakfast and maybe Warszawa’s (if not Polands) best omelet!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I was angry at the time I arrived because of a bad experience at another location. I calmed down quickly. The staff were very friendly and the food was really good. I had a Ukrainian beer...why not?

These kinds of gourmet burger places are all over Warsaw. This one is worth the visit.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Burger and french fries average. Definitely not the best in town. I had tastier burger yesterday at Miami Wars.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in an apartment right on top of this burger place during my visit. I saw plenty of customers every time I passed by so I decided to give it a try.

They have a wide (around 10-12) selection of burgers and beer (around 6-8). I picked the Polish burger which contains beef, goat cheese and rucola, + homemade fries + wheat beer which cost 59zł. Not really cheap but it worth the price! Burger was juicy and the combination of ingredients was perfect. Fries were delicious and the craft beer was very rich.

Date of visit: June 2018